new wonderland map

Re: new wonderland map

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:16 am

Yeah, so the plan was to farm pinos to fully skill my unicorn, light pino, and mermaid princess. After 27 runs on difficult, I have not gotten one pino. I need a new plan lol.
Browncoat

Postby Wendigo » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 am

Yeah the Pinocchio drop rates are really low...i have gotton only three and been running the map since it came out...it is very clear that PM does not want us farming these :(
Wendigo

Postby ggggt » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 am

I got 15 pinnos yesterday. Wish id gotten more of course but thats not bad. I'm sure I'll have no problem getting all the pinnos i need to at least skill 1 card, maybe a second if i really grind this map.
ggggt

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Yeah, as to the Pino drop, I've gotten 22 of them so far, off of 120 runs. At 6 chests per run, that's 720 chests so far, for a drop rate of about 3%. In order to make sure I can get my 5* Light Pinocchio fully leveled, I need 29 more, which by my calculations means I'm going to have to get just shy of 1000 MORE chests, or run the map about 162 more times, assuming that even the modest 3% drop rate holds out. That is something I don't have much hope for, though, since over the first 50 runs or so I only had something like 4 pino drops, which is just slightly over 1%.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby mistervista » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:03 pm

I've had even less. In the last 2 days I haven't had one gold chest drop in on any stage! It's a ridiculous situation and makes the game no fun at all. I've ordered a new game for the PS4 because this is just annoying now.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Well, because I haven't had much luck, I've pushed it a bit and twice now I've tried to strengthen with 4 instead of 6 (69%) and failed both times. Back to square one.

Hoping for better luck!
Browncoat

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Browncoat wrote:Well, because I haven't had much luck, I've pushed it a bit and twice now I've tried to strengthen with 4 instead of 6 (69%) and failed both times. Back to square one.

Hoping for better luck!

Wow. I feel for you; that is not a happy experience. I almost pushed it to five, but knowing how much this game likes to capitalize on "bad luck," staring at that 84% chance just looked bleak.

Let me say one positive thing at this point, because I know I've been negative about the more frustrating aspects of this game. I really, really, REALLY appreciate that you guys up'ed the percentage to 100% certainty for 6 skill cards. That was a great thing for you guys to do. I mean, I still don't like the entire concept of possible fails for skill ups, but I do appreciate that there is now a way to waylay that risk.
RavenoftheBlack

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion