new wonderland map

Re: new wonderland map

Postby mistervista » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:19 am

NastyCloud wrote:Did anyone can't take the 2nd gold chest from insane or it is just me?
I get the hell chests on 4-5 runs, same as normal and diff, but i'm playing almost a week now insane stage and can't get the last golden chest. All times i finish with 5+1 chest and only 3 times i had the 1st gold chest on like 100+ runs on the stage.

Is it something wrong with the drop rate or something?

Same here. I've played it a ton of times, had multiple gold chests and it's always the crappy Murloc! Last one isn't dropping at all, definitely something amiss.
mistervista

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:58 am

I got it on the second run, it might just be your bad luck Mistervista and Nastycloud
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby mistervista » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:51 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:I got it on the second run, it might just be your bad luck Mistervista and Nastycloud

Seems to happen far too often to just be bad luck.

What system are you running the game on and what version are you on? I have a feeling it doesn't work consistently over different platforms.

I'm on lollipop 5.1.1. and the game is version 4.0.8.
mistervista

Postby mistervista » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 am

I also don't understand why the supposed better gold chest card, Red shoes spirit, which is harder to get, is actually worse than the other gold chest card. Karen is way more useful and evolves to 8* whereas the other one doesn't! What's that all about?
mistervista

Postby ggggt » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 am

Ive been farming fire Pinocchio since this map started and do you know what I have? Hundreds upon hundreds of magma fairies!!! This must mean the game is broken !

This game has RANDOM drops people! It's been said before and I'll say it again you can play the same map thousand times and never get that gold chest you wanted ! That is what happens when you gamble!

I sincerely hope you do get that gold chest have been searching for though lol!
ggggt

Postby mistervista » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 am

But surely a GOLD chest should by definition contain something worthwhile, not something rubbish or commonplace like poxy murlocs and fairies? They are NOT something that warrant being in a gold chest in the first place. As for it being RANDOM we aren't questioning that, we are simply asking Playmage if something is broken in some versions of the game on different devices and OS's because they are not appearing at all, never mind randomly! It wouldn't be the first time that they have broken the game in some way, they've done it a ton of times before and always promise that it won't happen again, until it does!
mistervista

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:28 pm

I just got it. Its trully insane. Around 60 energy pots, more than 120 runs just for a gold chest. Almost loose my faith with that one....
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

mistervista wrote:
thievingsquirrel wrote:I got it on the second run, it might just be your bad luck Mistervista and Nastycloud

Seems to happen far too often to just be bad luck.

What system are you running the game on and what version are you on? I have a feeling it doesn't work consistently over different platforms.

I'm on lollipop 5.1.1. and the game is version 4.0.8.

I'm using an ipod touch 4th gen at game version 4.0.7
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Vee » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:19 am

Lol... I running wonderland normal board (15 energy) with countless ep about 1 week still not get the damn gold chest. Seen too many ppl including myself having bad luck issue. Look like I gonna pray harder to try get my luck better :lol:
Vee

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:28 am

Hi mistervista, the drop rate is the same and the dropping system works consistently over different platforms.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion