Arena bullcrud

Re: Arena bullcrud

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:39 am

pmsupport wrote:When the two players both only put 4 cards in their competing teams because their command point limit and each of them has won 2 rounds, the draw occurs.

Come on support. We know what a draw is. The problem still remains. You are giving an advantage to idle players based on a guild boost in the 1 aspect of the game that is supposed to be player vs player. The top guilds and their players have enough bonuses coming as it is. Make arena 1on1 as it SHOULD be........ look at it in a fighting view (since arena is kind of like fighting) if you were fighting someone would you be ok with your opponents friends being allowed to throw bricks at you while your friends can only throw cotton balls. Stop making everything so easy for the people that have it easiest in the da** game! It makes no sense. By YOUR current logic a brand new lvl 1 player can get a light healer as there opening bonus card enter a top guild then beat the light healers of multiyear players just because they are in a higher ranked guild? Again makes little to no sense
TEDtheMUTINEER

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:51 am

Ummmm ... it is still technically player versus player. The guild bonus is part of the person's cards as they always provide a bonus regardless of whether you want them or not as they are passive skills.
But that is my opinion so don't jump at me for stating it.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby arcthelad » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 am

Well, if you really care about the ARENA bonus, you could always join Arc The Lad Rocks! We have a level 8 shop and are 4th on the guild list! :lol:
arcthelad

Postby ggggt » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 pm

My max skilled cards should be better than someones non skilled cards. Thats all i have to say lol
ggggt

Postby Vee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:34 am

ggggt wrote:My max skilled cards should be better than someones non skilled cards. Thats all i have to say lol

+1

Time & effort should earn more benefit :)
Vee

Postby arcthelad » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:05 pm

+1 on that -- skill level should definitely mean something in arena
arcthelad

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:20 pm

+1, I don't have any skilled cards and I still agree with that
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby pmsupport » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TEDtheMUTINEER » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:32 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:Ummmm ... it is still technically player versus player. The guild bonus is part of the person's cards as they always provide a bonus regardless of whether you want them or not as they are passive skills.
But that is my opinion so don't jump at me for stating it.

Actually the guild bonus is part of the players guild it has nothing to do with their cards. In arena i am facing 1 person why should bonuses obtained by an entire guild play into that. If the 1 player donated and bought the guild lab bonuses on their own thatd be fine but they didnt j/s
TEDtheMUTINEER

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion