If you could bring back any...

If you could bring back any...

Postby lustghast » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:44 am

Guild War Boss. Who would it be and why?

My answer would be Rhoswen only because shes the only dragon guild boss I dont have and i missed her by like 10k. The earlier ones are cool but dont really do anything anymore. Theyre just nice artwork!
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Re: If you could bring back any...

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:02 am

Hayyel, as it would be very beneficial to my Dual Flora team HP wise.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby CloudStrife11 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:13 am

I've been neglecting my dragons since the start of this game so whatever for me with dragon cards, but I started playing too late to be here for hayyel. I would like to see some new cards because that makes a game fun and less repetitive, but I wouldn't mind a chance at it simply for enhancing the dual 8* flora team which despite all the hate, is the best friggin card I have gotten all game.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Vee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:42 am

I have 8*Hayyel but would like to have another 7*Hayyel (due to cp problem)

Also 1st series gw bosses I miss to get them.
Vee

Postby GLH-1980s » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24 am

Hayyal, because I missed out on him. His card alone is a huge helping leader and it would be awesome to have my own!
Second would be Rhoswen as it would be awesome to have her 8*. But come to think of it those cards should be ran in GW again anyways as they are definitely needed cards. Even if they ran all the cards again in a one month run. I just think there should be more chances to acquire those cards to stay with in the name of the game. Or at least make them available in gem recruits because they have past and it would bring more money to PM because new players and players that didn't have a good enough deck when they were around could still acquire them.... I would like to hear feed back from other players about this idea.?.?

On a side note for asking about cards coming back...
I would also like another chance to get Kirin as I had no money when she came out. I would really like her card as it has been the only dragon dual card I have seen in the gem recruits. My main team is all dragons as it follows the name of the game. Or PM could release some other USEFUL DRAGON gem recruit cards. Hint hint hint.
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:02 pm

GLH-1980s wrote:On a side note for asking about cards coming back...
I would also like another chance to get Kirin as I had no money when she came out. I would really like her card as it has been the only dragon dual card I have seen in the gem recruits.

+1 on Kirin. I missed that too.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 pm

GLH-1980s wrote:I would also like another chance to get Kirin as I had no money when she came out. I would really like her card as it has been the only dragon dual card I have seen in the gem recruits. My main team is all dragons as it follows the name of the game. Or PM could release some other USEFUL DRAGON gem recruit cards. Hint hint hint.

Hi GLH-1980s, thanks for the suggestion. It will be forwarded.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Maleficent » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:03 pm

I would bring back all the dragon bosses, hayyel,rhoswen, nerida. I didnt get nerida, and would like to level up hayyel and rhoswen. Also, tho not a gw boss, l would like to see kirin come back, could only afford to get 2 of my accounts this card and l love it. Still have 2 more accts that need her. Please, pretty please??
Maleficent- vice of Rock Stars 2:)
Maleficent

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:12 am

Please let's move forward with the game. Those bosses came through twice. Make note that people loved them, and perhaps make similar cards, but let's make new content please.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion