Blunderland of Light II

Re: Blunderland of Light II

Postby Sigourney » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Wonderland of Dark II - Insane

42 rounds - No Witch

Dev's.....its time to tell us how you nerf this drop rate for greed.
Sigourney

Postby admin » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:28 pm

The Frog Witch drops in 3% of all the boxes. If you did 42 runs with full amount of boxes without a Frog Witch then you are getting very bad luck. The lowest gold box drop rate for insane level has always been 3% of all boxes - there is no nerfing or greed on this period.

The issue with threads like this is that it only attracts players who have very bad luck. How often do you see players post to say they got a card with 5 or 10 runs? Even player with good luck would run into good or decent luck in a while but no one would post about it.

One thing I do agree that isn't good is the pure randomness of the chest time drop rates. When odds are set really low, pseudo-random or maximum cap should be added to prevent frustrations of players running into bad luck (we already have that in some places btw since last expansion), but it does not cover chest drops, yet.

PS. I noticed you said "witch" so it's not certain you meant "frog witch". If you are looking for wicked witch card drop on insane level, then you aren't going to find one as they are only available as collection reward on insane, and always been that way.
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:52 pm

admin wrote:The issue with threads like this is that it only attracts players who have very bad luck. How often do you see players post to say they got a card with 5 or 10 runs? Even player with good luck would run into good or decent luck in a while but no one would post about it..

I post about my success, and I've never felt that it was unfair. I rarely do more than 5 runs to do the bonus maps, normal maps and advanced maps on the other hand seem to be areas where I can't get cards ... but mostly because I'm too lazy to try :)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Armand Star » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 pm

hey, ive said i get lucky with drops :P
got some of them on their first day
Armand Star

Postby Sigourney » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:43 am

admin wrote:One thing I do agree that isn't good is the pure randomness of the chest time drop rates. When odds are set really low, pseudo-random or maximum cap should be added to prevent frustrations of players running into bad luck (we already have that in some places btw since last expansion), but it does not cover chest drops, yet.

Well then, Lets get crackin on that.....

admin wrote:PS. I noticed you said "witch" so it's not certain you meant "frog witch". If you are looking for wicked witch card drop on insane level, then you aren't going to find one as they are only available as collection reward on insane, and always been that way.

I meant the useful card, the reason anyone suffers through these....the Bonus card, that depends on these ridiculously elusive gold chests.
The Wicked Witch

Luck, or randomness, is less likely when Twice now, I need near 50 or more clears of Insane Wonderland (Light/Dark) to get 2 Gold chests....Its the start of a pattern........may be a pattern of bad luck, so.....guess that just makes me the "fool me once, fool me twice" stooge.

Wonderland of Light II

Insane
Clears #1-42 , (6/0)
Clear #43, (5/1) Hansel
Clears #44-52 (6/0)
Clear #53 (5/1) Murloc

Bonus card collected: Gretel

Dark Wonderland II
Insane
Clears #1-14 (6/0)
Clear # 15 (5/1) Frog Witch
Clears #16-27 (6/0)