Blunderland of Light II

Re: Blunderland of Light II

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:13 am

Benjamin wrote:I can tell you as a veteran player I don't even attempt completing insane. The drop rate of gold is too frustratingly low.
I farmed for pino's when the first wonderland maps were released, during that time you could get pino as a gold in hell. Farming this way was rewarding as you'd get frequent gold drops and the majority of the time they'd be a pino.

We have players in our guild that have acquired 120 Pinos from nonstop running Difficult. So I don't think anything needs to be done regarding this difficulty.

that being said,

PM should really consider improving the drop rate of golds in Insane, all its doing is frustrating newer/novice players. If you're concerned about power players farming the rare card too easily just make the drop rate proportionately less then the drop rate then hell but don't make it an order of magnitude more difficult.

The new 7* cards aren't very useful for high level/veteran players, (unless you put a ton of skills on them), let them be attainable to the novice/newer player base!

I totally agree with Ben. I'm on of his guild mates that collect 120 pinos only at that 2nd wonderland maps (didn't catch the first wonderland map). I start farming almost 24/7 and manage to farm 120 of them 6 days before the maps goes forever! Yes farm 120 of them on 9 days (didn't stop for weekends mines). The first 2 days the rates was too low and that's why i didn't stop for weekends mines. But i manage to fully skilled a light pino and a paladin dragon. Also i had time to full skill my phoenix but didn't want to spend a second more on that stages after that 9 days.

The insane is true bitch stage, only because the drop rate of gold is awful. I need more energy to finish it compare to hell stage. Where was insane maps that i need to play more than 80 times to get the gold chest and it is sucks.
Now the new dark wonderland is started and i'm just clearing the stage and relaxing for another 15 days. Not gonna skill up anything.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Browncoat » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 am

Well, nonstop farming the whole time netted me 4 skill ups on my Pino. woo.
Browncoat

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:49 am

Browncoat wrote:Well, nonstop farming the whole time netted me 4 skill ups on my Pino. woo.

What do you mean with non-stop?
I was playing from 6.30 am (wake up time for work) till 1.30 am next day (the time i sleep everyday) with 1 hour sleep around 5pm ..... that was my non stop, with autospin 5 coins, but with a team to finish the stage in 20 sec if i want it.
At work hours i was watching the phone every 5 mins if the stage was finish, and after work all day the phone next to me autospin and finishing the stage earlier (if already collect the 5 chests) before everyone is killed.

if by non-stop you mean something similar to that, then yes you was unlucky, and it is unfair for you mate.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Browncoat » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:51 am

heavy, heavy playing, but no - not crazytime.
Browncoat

Postby Sigourney » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Wonderland of Dark II - Insane

26 rounds - 6/0

Its not luck if i can repeat the exact same rate of not getting a dam thing.

27-29 - 6/0

I think your Dev's should own up and tell us that you seriously adjust the drop rate for Gold chests in these missions. B/C this is stupid.
Last edited by Sigourney on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigourney

Postby Wendigo » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Sigourney wrote:Wonderland of Dark II - Insane

26 rounds - 6/0

Its not luck if i can repeat the exact same rate of not getting a dam thing.

Insane odds seem to be ~2to3% gold chest...
So 1 more round and you would have gotten 2/4 for sure!!!
Wendigo

Postby Sigourney » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:22 pm

better take that percentage and re-evaluate it.
Sigourney

Postby Sigourney » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Wonderland of Dark II - Insane

34 rounds - No Witch
Sigourney

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:48 am

I haven't tried insane more than a few times, but I have been able to get Frog Witch from there and I have left it at that as I am farming Hell, so far I have gotten 3 witches and enough frog witches to get 2 skills. But I must ask, why is this under 'Blunderland of Light II' when you are now talking about Wonderland of Darkness II?
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Phileina » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:16 am

Completed insanel stage on my two accounts and only needed three runs for each account. On three of the six runs I bagged 2 gold chests, I had less luck on wonderland of light maps, then the water ones was quick as well. Still have to try hell. I always finish insane in max of 8 runs (sofar).
Phileina

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion