Star members

Star members

Postby arcthelad » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Playmage,

I have a few issues with star members. The gap between stats on star members and regular members at higher level guilds is negligible. Yet, some younger players or inexperienced players still insist on having a star. I do what I can to swap around, but it is getting a little much, so I have a few ideas for new ways to do stars:

1.) Make stars vs. regular have a much larger gap/bonus so they actually mean something.
2.) Raise the number of stars (which has been said a zillion times).
3.) My favorite--let the guild leader/vice assign stars that actually say something about the player (donation star, guild war star, dedicated newbie star). And each star could give different bonuses. That way, a player will have a good idea of where he or she stands and can actually be proud of it.

In short, it is time for the star thing to get an overhaul . . . please ;)

ArcTheLad
arcthelad

Re: Star members

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi ArcTheLad, thanks for your suggestions. They have been forwarded.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Wendigo » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:38 am

arcthelad wrote:3.) My favorite--let the guild leader/vice assign stars that actually say something about the player (donation star, guild war star, dedicated newbie star). And each star could give different bonuses. That way, a player will have a good idea of where he or she stands and can actually be proud of.

ArcTheLad

It would be nice for the Leader/Vice to have some kind of award giving ability with awards giving some small temporary bonus perhaps...
Currently awarding star status is their only tool for creating incentives.
Also i would like to see an award for time spent in a guild (which i realize alot of people would hate because of guild jumping for GWs), yet i think people should be awarded for loyalty to a guild.
Wendigo

Postby pmsupport » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Wendigo, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion