Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby Shebangs » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Like the topic says. This has been discussed countless times but it needs fixed. Period.

The fact is that (I'll take myself for example) I have spent lots of money on this game. Whether it's getting new cards from recruits or getting guild war cards and everything in between. I've played for over 400 days (you're welcome for my loyalty) and I play a lot. I get on average 15 million coins on weekends and I've been farming pino's on difficult in this wonderland with over 70 received so far. So I play a lot. I have created dual 8* star dragons from scratch and I have around 30 8* cards in total. I'm at level 167. Not even close to having enough command points to fit all of my 35 command point cards in one team. That is BS. I realize that I don't always need to use all of my command points for some teams and I'm not talking about those teams. This is being talked about in our guild which is why i bring it up here.

I see three options:
1) decrease the ridiculous amount of exp it takes to level up.
or
2) decrease the command points of the cards themselves.
or
3) allow us to buy command points for 5 gems.

I really don't care which way you do it. I just care about the fact that I have bought and paid for these cards and there is literally no reason I shouldn't be able to use them in the same team after playing for over 400 days. If teams get too powerful with all of those 35 cp cards then make the levels harder. We should be able to use the cards we paid for in any manner we wish (not including maps that limit us to certain elements). That should not be decided by you. I don't know if I'm being aggressive enough in this post for how passionately I feel about this topic but i hope someone else agrees with me.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Re: Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby mistervista » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:25 pm

+1

I've raised this before too.
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:40 pm

For what it's worth, I'm holding off evolving 8* dragons into dual element, because it will destroy one of my best teams for the CP reason.
Browncoat

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Browncoat wrote:For what it's worth, I'm holding off evolving 8* dragons into dual element, because it will destroy one of my best teams for the CP reason.

Yeah, same with me. I had envisioned a cool team full of dual-element dragons, so I've been working on my dragons for over a year. When I finally managed to evolve the Earth dragon I started with to his Dual form, I realized that that dream would never come true, which is very disappointing. I've been playing for 500 some days, and I typically feel underpowered compared to others of my level (165). So it's a little sad to know that now that I'm starting to get better cards, I can't use them (at least in the way people would be most inclined to want to.)
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Ikuto_Tsukiyomi13 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 pm

I have come across this issue as well I'm level 112, have been getting better cards and finding it hard to fit them in teams that I want. I know being such a kinda low level I shouldn't really be worried about it but it's been tough to put high level cards in the teams that I wanna make but I don't have the cp for it.
Ikuto_Tsukiyomi13

Postby pmsupport » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arcthelad » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:52 pm

+1

I still prefer the suggestion of 10 million coins to lower the CP of a single card by one point. And the main reason I prefer that suggestion is that I made it! :lol:

If you think about it, though, it is a great idea bc that means I am willing to mine 200 MILLION coins to lower Kirin's CP by 20. That is some dedication that it will take to really make great teams, so it is a win-win for the game and the players. That way, the players who make awesome teams have earned them, and Playmage does not have to feel like they are just giving it away.
arcthelad

Postby pmsupport » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi arcthelad, thanks for the feedback. Please note that even if we decide to change the things about the command points, it won't happen immediately but will be updated with the next major update.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:06 am

Shebangs wrote:I see three options:
1) decrease the ridiculous amount of exp it takes to level up.
or
2) decrease the command points of the cards themselves.
or
3) allow us to buy command points for 5 gems.

I really don't care which way you do it. I just care about the fact that I have bought and paid for these cards and there is literally no reason I shouldn't be able to use them in the same team after playing for over 400 days. If teams get too powerful with all of those 35 cp cards then make the levels harder. We should be able to use the cards we paid for in any manner we wish (not including maps that limit us to certain elements). That should not be decided by you. I don't know if I'm being aggressive enough in this post for how passionately I feel about this topic but i hope someone else agrees with me.

Not all the best cards are designed to be usable together without having to reach the highest levels in the game. Command Point is designed as limiter intentionally this way, and fact many people want to use the dual element dragon is a clear indication that the cost is setup appropriately or you will see all high level players running around with full team of them. Lowering command point or purchasing CP using Gems or coins would break the game balance in uncontrollable ways.

To address your main concern regarding leveling too slow, what we are consider doing in the future is holding double EXP events in place of the of 1.5X drop rates, or introduce new levels with higher EXP rewards in the future to facilitate faster level increases.
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 am

I believe that newer levels with more exp will be more useful than switching drop rate 1.5X for double exp
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion