Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Re: Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby mistervista » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:11 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:I believe that newer levels with more exp will be more useful than switching drop rate 1.5X for double exp

Probably not because they'll just make them too difficult, too costly in terms of potions and just too time consuming to make them worthwhile, just like they've done with the weekend mines. Most players don't bother with mines Hell mode and I would bet the majority, if they've any sense, just run the difficult stage because it makes more sense.

Playmage obviously don't care about us enjoying the game because they just keep coming out with bullshit excuses not to improve it for us.
mistervista

Postby admin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:I believe that newer levels with more exp will be more useful than switching drop rate 1.5X for double exp

Maybe adding EXP based weekend maps in the future so players have a choice between coins or exp. Or maybe increase the EXP for the advanced maps?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:18 am

Does more xp even fix the issue? What's the max level now? What's the max CP?

I haven't gotten a CP increase for several levels now. So how does more xp address my CP issue?
Browncoat

Postby Browncoat » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:21 am

admin wrote:Command Point is designed as limiter intentionally this way, and fact many people want to use the dual element dragon is a clear indication that the cost is setup appropriately or you will see all high level players running around with full team of them.

Exactly why people aren't evolving their dragons. Evolving your dragons to dual element destroys a great team.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Browncoat wrote:Does more xp even fix the issue? What's the max level now? What's the max CP?

I haven't gotten a CP increase for several levels now. So how does more xp address my CP issue?

That's interesting, because max CP should be increase every other level. I am seeing the current max CP at level 200 is 140 (level 180-190 increase every level instead every other level).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Benjamin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:36 pm

I agree with pmsupport and admin. I think most players understand the importance of CP, the issue that should be debated is the CP of some cards.

If we are debating dual element dragons I think the players are right,

- 8* dragons have CP 20, they're also skillable. Very useful for only 20 CP
- 8*dual dragons have CP of 35, not skillable, and their stats are increased about 30% higher then single element counterparts.

35 CP is just way too limiting for these dual dragons, but to prove my point further lets compare

8* Dual Element VS GW Dragon Series, primarily Rhoswen
-Rhoswen has almost same attack and Recovery but around 1000 more HP
-Rhoswen is also skillable
-Rhoswen has better leader ability
-8* Dual Element only advantage is it's dual element...

WINNER Rhoswen, the same can be said for the whole dragon guild war series.

8* Dual Element vs 8* Current Raid Boss Series.
-Raid Bosses have higher attack
-Raid Bosses are skillable down to 10 CD
-Raid Bosses have CP of only 30

-8* Dual dragon has higher HP
-8* Dual dragon is dual element.

WINNER Raid Bosses

8* Dual Element vs Current GW Series (Primarily Komodo)

-Komodo has better stats
-Komodo has 5 less CP
-Komodo has much faster attack

Anyway you get the point, 35 CP is much to high to make 8* Dual dragons worth using for power players. The dual element feature is simply not useful enough to justify using this card then virtually any comparable 35 or 30 CP card,

My suggestion is to lower the CP to 30 for dual dragons, they'll still be inferior to comparable cards, but they might have slightly more use to some and would make the community happy that something was done. I realize that dragons are basically free where other cards may require some gem spending.

The community likes dragon cards because they fit well with the theme of the game, and take some work/time to evolve to dual element. Players would like some payoff for their commitment to the game.
Benjamin

Postby Shebangs » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Benjamin I agree that running a full dual element team is not ideal but even 4 dual elements and hayyel leaders would be an awesome team. Increasing exp gained through 2x exp events or increasing exp on advanced stages would help but it still would take months to get the best team with your cards. I understand that putting in a 4 star light pino instead of hayyel in a balanced team is all well and good because they have the same skills but the fact is that i paid for the gems to get that hayyel. I think like admin stated my biggest concern is that it requires to much exp to level up. Even with the amount of time I play it would take me another year to get to level 200 and i still wouldn't have the command points needed to field my best team. I don't know why we are settling for putting in a 3 star poison card in a team when we have bastet sitting on the bench. I realize people have just gotten accustomed to creating teams to fit in certain CP restraints but getting to level 270 in 5 years does not sound like fun to me to finally be able to use my best cards in one team.
ImmortaL
Shebangs

Postby mistervista » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Shebangs wrote:Benjamin I agree that running a full dual element team is not ideal but even 4 dual elements and hayyel leaders would be an awesome team. Increasing exp gained through 2x exp events or increasing exp on advanced stages would help but it still would take months to get the best team with your cards. I understand that putting in a 4 star light pino instead of hayyel in a balanced team is all well and good because they have the same skills but the fact is that i paid for the gems to get that hayyel. I think like admin stated my biggest concern is that it requires to much exp to level up. Even with the amount of time I play it would take me another year to get to level 200 and i still wouldn't have the command points needed to field my best team. I don't know why we are settling for putting in a 3 star poison card in a team when we have bastet sitting on the bench. I realize people have just gotten accustomed to creating teams to fit in certain CP restraints but getting to level 270 in 5 years does not sound like fun to me to finally be able to use my best cards in one team.

+1
mistervista

Postby Benjamin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Shebangs,

I agree with you, but I think issue is dual element dragons CP is too high,

If they increase everyone's CP I still wouldn't use dual dragons as their CP isn't worth the value

Dual hayyel with dragons in middle would be fun to use but it'd get slaughtered against dual hayyel with kirin rhoswen, and annauel
Benjamin

Postby Browncoat » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 am

admin wrote:
Browncoat wrote:Does more xp even fix the issue? What's the max level now? What's the max CP?

That's interesting, because max CP should be increase every other level. I am seeing the current max CP at level 200 is 140 (level 180-190 increase every level instead every other level).

I'll concede it's possible I got a CP last time (I did not this time) - it's been so long maybe I missed it or forgot. I did not think I had received an increase in a good long while though. Thanks for sharing how this works.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion