Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Re: Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:51 pm

admin wrote:Not all the best cards are designed to be usable together without having to reach the highest levels in the game. Command Point is designed as limiter intentionally this way, and fact many people want to use the dual element dragon is a clear indication that the cost is setup appropriately or you will see all high level players running around with full team of them. Lowering command point or purchasing CP using Gems or coins would break the game balance in uncontrollable ways.

Honestly, I think the biggest issue is with the 35 CP for the Dual-Dragons. It takes an insanely long time to get a Dual-Element dragon. It takes 128 baby dragons, a ton of material, hundreds if not thousands of cards to level all of those up, and several iterations of the rarest materials in the game, like Rainbow Maps. These dragons are not cards you can pick up in a shop or in a guild war. The effort it takes to get one should be rewarded, not punished. I mean, there is nowhere in the game (that I'm aware of) where you can farm for dragons, so you have to wait for shop drops. Each Dual-Element dragon represents an absolutely ridiculous investment of time and resources, and frankly, I think throwing our desire to use them at us as excuses to make them unusable is kind of a slap in the face.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Phileina » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:24 am

+1
Phileina

Postby Browncoat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Phileina wrote:+1

+1
Browncoat

Postby didak » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Just a quick thought.

It seems most of the CP issues in this thread revolve around the dual element dragons. Would it be possible/viable to implement a 'bonus CP%' for having a full dragon team containing min one dual element dragon. Being the name of the game is Dragon Era this ties in nicely and shouldnt break the game so to speak.

Heres my suggestion:
At level 150 a 10% CP reduction for COMPLETE dragon teams (with one dual element) comes into effect increasing the 110CP to 121CP .

Now while 10% CP or 11CP sounds a lot by NEEDING the Dual element dragon in the team (for the bonus CP% to engage) a minimum 5CP are automatically being used leaving only roughly 5% bonus to be used fitting other dragons in.

Thoughts?
didak

Postby Armand Star » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:23 pm

wouldn't be easier to reduce the current CP of the dual dragon cards?
Armand Star

Postby pmsupport » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby arcthelad » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:28 pm

I disagree with the dual dragons being the primary issue. CP is an issue all by itself. BUT, what would be really cool, is evolving TWO of the same dual dragon and then having the CP drop to 25 and having the card have dual powers! That would be awesome because getting two dual dragons to evolve would take a super long time.
arcthelad

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi arcthelad, thanks for the feedback. Please note that if players can put 5 the strongest cards in their team, we will have to make the stages harder as well or they would be too easy for the veteran players and the stages will be especially difficult to fight for other players.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Phr8 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi arcthelad, thanks for the feedback. Please note that if players can put 5 the strongest cards in their team, we will have to make the stages harder as well or they would be too easy for the veteran players and the stages will be especially difficult to fight for other players.

Make them harder then..I've dual dragons of all elements n it's frustrating that I can only use 2 at a time after putting so much effort in getting them evolved to dual dragons..n wonder is there any new maps being planned? I've 100% in all maps normal advanced n bonus for awhile now n it's getting quite boring waiting for something new..
Phr8

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Phr8 wrote:
pmsupport wrote:Hi arcthelad, thanks for the feedback. Please note that if players can put 5 the strongest cards in their team, we will have to make the stages harder as well or they would be too easy for the veteran players and the stages will be especially difficult to fight for other players.

Make them harder then..I've dual dragons of all elements n it's frustrating that I can only use 2 at a time after putting so much effort in getting them evolved to dual dragons..n wonder is there any new maps being planned? I've 100% in all maps normal advanced n bonus for awhile now n it's getting quite boring waiting for something new..

+1
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion