Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Re: Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby arcthelad » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:14 pm

I think the game should present challenges from levels 1-200 and beyond. The problem now is that the advanced players--assuming we are also the ones who pay the most--don't currently have a big challenge in the game. We need more challenges with maybe different mechanics and much better card rewards.

For instance, I have no drive to complete all levels at 100% because I get nothing--even the advanced level cards are just so so. Why? Because you practically need the reward card ahead of time just to beat the board! It does not really add to your team. And it would be nice if the gems rewarded went up slightly every level. 10 gems for the most advanced board is no incentive to complete it.

What if there were special cards you could only earn through countless hours of effort that really meant something? Like a card for 100% on all normal levels, 100% on all advanced levels, 1/5/10 billion coins mined, stuff like that. Then, add Super Advanced Levels -- that way, there would always be something we were gunning for. Right now, I don't do anything except hope for cooler cards in next update or wait for miles changes.

Or time limited challenges where players compete individually for rewards? I see this in other games, but they are just full of cheaters. What I like about Dragon Era is there is not much cheating going on, so if you had a mining contest, you could easily catch a person who mined 100 million coins in ten minutes. You keep Dragon Era clean, which is one reason why it is my favorite game.
arcthelad

Re: Command Point Issue Must Be Addressed

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion