Mileage Rewards switching today and last chance for Panzer!

Re: Mileage Rewards switching today and last chance for Panz

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm

arcthelad wrote:This raises two more issues: First, if I already have 1-2 fully skilled horsemen in almost every color, why do I need this miles card at all? The skill helped a little but not enough to get it. And the problem is I actually want it, but I just don't need it.

Second, the future soldiers are super easy to skill. In our guild (shameless plug for Arc The Lad Rocks), some people have FIVE fully skilled future soldiers of the same color!!! If you cannot skill your raid boss cards, you either need help knowing how or you need to join a guild that supports this endeavor. 8-)

I can beat level 70 raid bosses - not every time, but most of the time. I have an 8* and 7* earth soldier, and the 7* is skilled 3/6. That's as good as I've been able to do. It's not a common drop - 1/10 maybe? It's not impossible, but it's not easy.... Takes a lot of time and work.
Browncoat

Postby arcthelad » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Browncoat,

You/your guild are going about it wrong, then. I can sometimes get 5-10 raid cards in one day. We even get raid cards all day for motivated/dedicated lower level players. We kill level 70 raids in 3 minutes with zero revives, so even if you cannot kill them, we can do it for you. Now, it could just be that your guild does not have the power we do--in which case I invite you all to Arc The Lad Rocks after the war.

PM me if you need advice on getting raids killed.

:D
arcthelad

Postby Wendigo » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:19 am

In the past the drop rate was calculated to be about 15% at lvl70 or about 1 boss card per 3 killed.
Killing someone elses boss is better than killing your own...you kill theirs, they kill yours...everyone gets drops.
We give priority to in-guild kills first then branch out to the friend list.
So say you can kill 14 bosses in a day (possible with still getting 8 hours sleep) +4 more of your own that others killed for a total of 18, with 1/3 boss kill drop gives you... 6 boss cards per day - not too bad)))
Note- not being able to kill it completely can give your lower lvl players something to pick off and everyone still gets the cards, so thats not necessarily a bad thing.
Wendigo

Postby Browncoat » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Every once in a while someone will kill one of my raid mobs, but my drops come from me killing others. And, I have to kill it completely doing it that way. Takes me more than 3 minutes to be sure.
Browncoat

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion