Mileage Rewards switching today and last chance for Panzer!

Re: Mileage Rewards switching today and last chance for Panz

Postby arcthelad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

That is TWO votes now for an HP multiplier! :D Everybody else chime in - let's make this happen!
arcthelad

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Yes let's toss a 2.5x HP on there and break the game entirely
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby pmsupport » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback. They will be forwarded. The skills of the cards probably won't be changed again since the cards have already been released and improved once. There are many HP&Atk multiplier already in the game. With their active skill and leader skill, they can be paired with other cards to deal a lot of damage and make a great team as well.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ggggt » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:27 pm

I think the new cards look sweet, double attack and symbols change? Pair Phil with flora and quit your bitchin bwahahahahhaha
ggggt

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:46 pm

CloudStrife11 wrote:Yes let's toss a 2.5x HP on there and break the game entirely

+1
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby arcthelad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:51 am

Well, if the miles cards are so great, then why am I not seeing you all get them? The fact is that without an HP multiplier, the card is barely above average. If miles rewards changed every month or two, I would not have complained. However, to wait three months and get that was totally disappointing.
arcthelad

Postby DevilDog » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:20 pm

It was my understanding that the purpose of the miles rewards were to get players to buy gems, there isn't a card in there worth buying gems for. I'm not saying the cards have to break the game but at least the top one should be one of the better cards in the game not an abkve average card. At least that's my two cents
DevilDog

Postby arcthelad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Honestly, I love this game, but with the deck I have the game is broken, and almost without any sort of challenge at all. I would like to see a short-term board (say a few days only with super unique card rewards that I don't already have) that takes even the best decks/players/teams hundreds of revives to complete even when strategy is taken into account. It is so disappointing to play advanced maps when the reward cards are things I already have and do not need.

OR, like I have said, another level guild boss card that is for super advanced player levels and way harder.

OR, boards that have challenges associated with them, such as a) complete this board in two minutes, b) complete this board with only using X number of revives, etc., and then unique rewards for meeting those challenges.

OR, what if you had boards that didn't cost gold but cost cards to play, so you have to use an imp to enter level 1, collect imps for card Y to enter level 2, and card Z for level 3, so that you got awesome rewards, and it wasn't just about gold?

There is way more potential to this game than is currently being implemented, but I think my most important concerns is that the game should present challenges to players of all levels, and I do not think the challenge is there for advanced players. This is one reason I think the great players of the past and advanced players retire. Yeah, I guess I can skill cards, but that is not quite a challenge--it is something I just do because I am so bored I have to do something.

AND, how about an actual story line and quests, character background, and maybe some fatalities?!? The game is a little one-dimensional. Now, I say that not to cut it down, but it is just sad because there could be so much more depth to it. Think of games like Arc The Lad Twilight of Spirits, Growlanswer Generations, Dragon Quest VIII.
arcthelad

Postby Armand Star » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:50 pm

if you want an advanced challenge, how about the skill challenge ?
only 4 comments so far (pm included) but all positive
i still think its an idea worth considering for a future major expansion

more challenges, more depth, more difficulty choices, more etc, and most importantly: more potential
Armand Star

Postby arcthelad » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Armand,

I remember reading through that. Those would be good ideas as well, but I am not sure it would bring the challenge to the level I am looking for. That being said, anything they can do to keep the advanced players challenged is a good idea to me, no matter what they do.

Hey, now that i look, I was one of those positive comments! :lol:
arcthelad

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion