Komodo Dragon

Komodo Dragon

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Just out of curiosity, is Komodo Dragon supposed to seal for five turns? I've played her 8 times so far, and in 100% of those attempts, she's sealed one of my two leaders, dropped me from around 70,000 HP to about 22,000, and it lasts five turns, so she can hit me again and kill me. I thought this was a problem last time, although that might have been a different Guild Boss I'm thinking of, but it is incredibly frustrating losing half of my team, always including one of the leaders and therefor about two thirds of my health, for five turns. Of course, because of the way you guys do things, that health is gone anyway...

It's also annoying that a seal takes away the passive ability, by the way, but I know you guys have no intention of fixing that, despite how overpowered it is.
RavenoftheBlack

Re: Komodo Dragon

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:41 pm

Mine only seals at least one of my leaders 60% of the time, I have plenty of back-up HP to survive at least 2 hits after the seal (Unless it is the 6th hit or further)
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Hi RavenoftheBlack, it's per designed that the Komodo Dragon has chances to seal the player for 5 turns. There was a bug that when your team revived by the Revive Potion, the seal did not go away and the original HP were not restored, but it's been fixed already.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:51 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi RavenoftheBlack, it's per designed that the Komodo Dragon has chances to seal the player for 5 turns. There was a bug that when your team revived by the Revive Potion, the seal did not go away and the original HP were not restored, but it's been fixed already.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.
RavenoftheBlack

Return to Dragon Era Discussion