new time limited maps

Re: new time limited maps

Postby Browncoat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:22 pm

TEDtheMUTINEER wrote:
Phr8 wrote:
gggg wrote:Please don't keep repeating the game will become to boring for older players with war cards and bonus maps the same for so long now

+1+1+[

Please do continue to rerun old maps! Stop catering to players who get every new card the day its released then cry for new cards the next day. Let the new players get some stuff dang. I been playing almost 2 years and i feel like you guys push stuff out too fast as it is

Each summoner's map has been run already for 4 weeks. I feel like that is adequate time.
Browncoat

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi all, thanks for the feedback. Although it's called Forest Spirit Habitat II map, the design of the stages have been changed. It's like a new map that you have chances to gain a new boss card plus the old boss card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Can we have a hint as to the leader skill of the new 7* card that'll be available?
Also, will they ever become 8* at any point, I'm very interested to see an evolved form of them.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi thievingsquirrel, the map will be here two days later on 12th. The new boss card cannot be evolved to 8 star for now.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks for telling me stuff I already know :D
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion