Decent guild without huge commitments?

Decent guild without huge commitments?

Postby Dudemanbro » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:15 pm

This may be a dumb question, but are there any decent guilds with active members that dont require huge amounts of manditory gold mining on weekends and serious spending of real money? I really do enjoy this game, however i work a lot of hours to pay the bills (including some money spent on the game) but due to this i try to spend weekends (sunday really, since i usually work saturday too) getting in time with family and friends and not glued to my device. I mean im doing real good if i manage to pull in 3 mil in gp, my record is probably around 6 mil in 1 weekend. Anyway, the point is i do play (im level 160) and have a decent enough deck i think, i just cant give what the top guilds want as far as gp and real money. Im the only active player left in my current guild ( which actually has some benefits) but it would be nice to have some peeps to help with raid bosses and whatnot, not to mention having some chance at someday leveling up the store...
Is there any hope, or should i stick to my guns and my guaranteed 100 gems every guild war?
Dudemanbro

Re: Decent guild without huge commitments?

Postby gggg » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Hi Dude what is your average score in war
gggg

Postby Phr8 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Dude..u can join skywolf clan ..lvl 37 n lab 20 guild..no min requirements needed..
Phr8

Postby Armand Star » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:19 pm

i'd say take a break.
i was in one of the strong guilds but they took competitiveness too seriously. some fights happened, some people left, you get the idea. and is not the first game where this has happened.
i left and i made my own guild (again), now i don't have to worry about what is my war score, don't have to worry about having to play if i don't want to, i don't have to farm the mines if i don't feel like playing that weekend, etc

i'd say the only downsides are i have less partners for raids and the lower level shop, but if that's the price to pay if i want peace, i'm ok with it.
i can score 50k in gw if i want the card. sure i need a few gems, but i only need 50k points, no one forcing me to do more and spend more. i can play at my own pace (sure it'd be nice to have a maxed shop and lab, but still)

i never liked requirements. people need gp to buy stuff at the shop, and to earn those points they have to donate anyway. no need to force it.
even at lower shop levels i get energy pots x2, 6* cards and baby dragons, so the low shop isn't even a bad thing

spent quite some time in another game where some people took being competitive too seriously and ruined the fun for others. when i saw it hapenning on my ex-guild on this game, i knew what was coming (and i already suspected from the beginning), and knew i should go on my own.

i'd advise to take it easy for now, maybe look for a guild with no requirements (like the skywolf clan up there) just my thoughts.
i wish you the best and hope you enjoy the game again
Last edited by Armand Star on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armand Star

Postby Phr8 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Thks armand..I'm a free player n hv not spend a single cent in this game yet n I dun intend to start..I believe I can fit into any guild as my warscore is at least 70k per gw w/o spending any gems n I can easily mine 30mil per week...I'm playing this game bcos I enjoy playing it w/o pressure n hving to meet targets set by the guild..juz relax n play at ur own pace or u won't enjoy the game at all..by playing what I like n not hving to meet targets I manage to finish 100% in all normal n advanced maps..I even skill lots of cards..my wicked witch n frog witch are almost skilled too..Long story short...juz enjoy the game..no one can force u to spend or spend ur weekend grinding mines n missing out ur quality time wif friends n family..
Phr8

Postby Dudemanbro » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:21 am

My average score per guild war is usually between 50 and 60 thousand. Its the main reason ive stayed in my current (empty) guild, as each war im guaranteed a boss card and 100 gems. I guess my main motivator to perhaps join another guild would be a higher level shop. Currently, cards worth buying show up VERY infrequently (less than once a month). Do the higher level shops make much of a difference, or is it still rather slim pickings?
Dudemanbro

Postby Phr8 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 am

U can try guilds wif lvl 8 shops..
Phr8

Postby mistervista » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:17 am

Try Dragonborn. We're easygoing and friendly and have no spending requirements. We're level 39 and you'll still be guaranteed a boss card in guild wars.
mistervista

Postby Maleficent » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 pm

There are some great guilds out there. I can name 2 off the top ok my head. Rock Stars and Rock Stars 2, both low stress, very helpful, no demands. I have 4 accts, 1 in RS1 and 3 in RS2. In fact I am vice in RS2. You are more than welcome to come visit and check us out. We are both top 30 gw guilds. Thanks and Welcome:)
Maleficent

Return to Dragon Era Discussion