Raid Boss rotation duration to be reduced

Raid Boss rotation duration to be reduced

Postby admin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Since majority of players already have obtained one of each raid boss card, we will be reducing the recycle period so new raid bosses can be added sooner. Instead of rotating one boss every 6 weeks (12 weeks for each boss per cycle and ridiculous length of 24 total weeks per boss) as before, we will be bumping up the rotation frequency to 3-4 weeks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Raid Boss rotation duration to be reduced

Postby Endless » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:40 am

I understand some players are frustrated by the "slowness" of the rotations of things. But a lot of us need the extra time to get these cards. I do not have one of each raid boss, let alone 2 that is needed if I want to get an 8 star. I can barely keep up with the maps, raid bosses, and guild wars as it is and now with everything rotating quicker it is making me think it is going to be less and less manageable. I understand a lot of people get everything the day it comes out, but I think for the regular player, it takes more time.
Endless

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:08 am

Hi endless I understand what you are saying .Not sure what team you are in but raid boss cards you should be able to get with the help of your team more members in your guild the better some people for get this is a team game and just small guilds for war card .if your guild works together you will get the most out of the game
gggg

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:12 am

Endless look me up dfx6b3 I will friend you and help you get your rb card
gggg

Postby Browncoat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:23 am

Endless wrote:I understand some players are frustrated by the "slowness" of the rotations of things. But a lot of us need the extra time to get these cards. I do not have one of each raid boss, let alone 2 that is needed if I want to get an 8 star. I can barely keep up with the maps, raid bosses, and guild wars as it is and now with everything rotating quicker it is making me think it is going to be less and less manageable. I understand a lot of people get everything the day it comes out, but I think for the regular player, it takes more time.

Endless,

Keep in mind also that you shouldn't be able to get everything out of the game unless you're a die-hard player. That's ok. If you don't land this raid boss, you'll get the next one. I play a lot and still haven't gotten through all the maps. It's good because it means there will always be new content for you.
Browncoat

Return to Dragon Era Discussion