Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Re: Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Postby admin » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:02 am

Sorry to hear that you are not having luck with getting gold chests. We have checked and the chests drop rates are correctly configured. All drop rates are same for everyone but luck may vary from time to time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby gggg » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:29 am

That's ok just will want play these hell maps around 50 runs 150 revives 1 gold chest.
Thanks for your quick response.
gggg

Postby Browncoat » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:53 pm

2 days farming = 1 imp.

F this....
Browncoat

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:15 pm

4 runs, 5 imps ... doing pretty good.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby hung » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Luck huh? Seems every round of bonus maps it takes me almost the whole two weeks just to get both gold chest in insane and then if I'm finally LUCKY enough to get them both, I don't have much time to even give hell a shot. Sorry, but it's getting ridiculous now.

If the drops rates were better you at PLAYMAGE might get LUCKY and get my money to buy revives for hell, if I could get past insane before time ran out, but nooooo.

It's the same every bonus round. If it were a matter of luck, I should at least have it pop up quicker at least once by now.
hung

Postby pmsupport » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 am

Hi hung, how many times did you fight the insane stages before getting all the gold chests? Did you collect the max chest number of 6 every time? The gold chest drop rates are designed to be relatively lower but it shouldn't take two weeks to collect all of them in one stage every time.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:16 am

I believe there is a problem as said 1 gold chest in hell close to 50 runs never had that problem before in any hell map
gggg

Postby admin » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:52 am

gggg wrote:I believe there is a problem as said 1 gold chest in hell close to 50 runs never had that problem before in any hell map

We have double and tripled confirmed the gold chests on hell map have 10% drop rate of all chests on the new hell bonus map, and as mentioned before everyone gets same drop rate on the same stage/difficulty. If you only get one in 50 runs, then that is indeed incredibly bad luck. Hope your luck will improve soon.
admin
Site Admin

Postby hung » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:31 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi hung, how many times did you fight the insane stages before getting all the gold chests? Did you collect the max chest number of 6 every time? The gold chest drop rates are designed to be relatively lower but it shouldn't take two weeks to collect all of them in one stage every time.

Honestly, I haven't bothered to keep track, but i have a max energy of 104 and use it all on the insane bonus map. Not to mention how many energy potions are used as well, of which I also didn't keep a count, but I'm a very dedicated player, playing the game every day and almost all day and night at times, when I have the potions to do so, but now they're not even popping up in the guild shop like they used to.

I guess I just have incredibly bad luck on both cases huh?

Oh and yes I do stall and try to get all 6 chest each time and when I do actually get a gold, it's always the lame fairy.

Sorry if I sound bitter, but it's really becoming annoying at this point. Especially when I've abandoned just about every other game that I use to play, so that I can play the hell out of Dragon Era.

Off to try another run or two. Wish me luck!!!
hung

Postby gggg » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 am

I would wish you luck but apparently I don't have any lol .
gggg

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion