Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Re: Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Postby mistervista » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:21 pm

The potions aren't the issue here. I have thousands of them and can run the stages as often as time allows. The problem is the absolutely abyssmal drop rate and the fact that even when you do manage to get a gold chest, especially on difficult, it's the damn naiad instead of the imp, and it shouldn't be a 4* imp either if you do eventually manage to get one. For how difficult and rare it is then it should be a 5* imp and maybe the 4* imp should replace the naiad in the other chest. Infact all those 4* cards that have to be strengthened and evolved to make a usable 5* card for skilling should be scrapped completely. That's just taking the piss.
mistervista

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:56 pm

If it was 5* imps I would already be skilling a second earth imp.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby gggg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Have you tried to skill up 4 * imp and then evolve it the skill level should stay with the evolved card
gggg

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:48 pm

gggg wrote:Have you tried to skill up 4 * imp and then evolve it the skill level should stay with the evolved card

It won't stay skilled.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby gggg » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:42 am

Just had 2 × revives show up for the 2nd time today just as they did before the last war and the imp drop seems to be every 6th gold chest in difficult.
gggg

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.

Hi hung, the drop rate of potions is not very low. Many players have stocked hundreds of each potion types so that they don't need to buy potions ever again. In some ways, the guild shop has already replaced the regular shop for some players and if we increase the odds, the situation for us will be worse.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:36 pm

12 4* imps to go to fully skill the forest imp. 38/50 imps acquired in about 38 energy potions. 4-6 potions each to get 25 green shells and 50 green coins. This was at a casual pace leveling up the imps to 20 with the cards from the stage, definitely doable, but definitely irritating :oops:

also sorry for not having apep or flora up all weekend, been full imp farm mode. I will be back to normal next week

I'm pretty sure the regular "full heal" skill Pinocchio and other full heal cards had to be skilled up 9 times from 20cd to 11cd which would be 54 pinos so having to strengthen and evolve doesn't matter that much especially if you have a hayyel

edit: it's also been 13 runs since posting this and no imp yet :lol:
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Browncoat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:20 am

Skitter wrote:Limited time maps runs for TWO WEEKS, which is more than plenty of time to get imps. Please show respect to admin. and developers. They know what they are doing in relation to limited time maps.

It's not, man. I've been at it the whole time, haven't even started hell or insane to get the new card, but just been focused on imps. no mines this weekend, no running any other map for what, 10 days?

I have gotten enough imps to skill up hayyel ONCE.

I'm not a big complainer on this board. I'm a firm believer that you should have to work hard to skill up. But come on....
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Browncoat wrote:
Skitter wrote:Limited time maps runs for TWO WEEKS, which is more than plenty of time to get imps. Please show respect to admin. and developers. They know what they are doing in relation to limited time maps.

It's not, man. I've been at it the whole time, haven't even started hell or insane to get the new card, but just been focused on imps. no mines this weekend, no running any other map for what, 10 days?

I have gotten enough imps to skill up hayyel ONCE.

I'm not a big complainer on this board. I'm a firm believer that you should have to work hard to skill up. But come on....

Same here, I can't get imps for love nor money and when you have to work all week it doesn't leave much time out of those 2 weeks for farming, especially when weekends are spent mining aswell. I've only had 2 gold chests all weekend on the imps stage and they were both Naiads! Really annoying :(
mistervista

Postby mistervista » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:59 am

Well that's it, never managed to get the gold chests on Hell or Insane. The drop rate on these is abyssmal, if you don't improve future maps you can [moderated]!!
mistervista

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion