Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Re: Forest Spirit Habitat 2

Postby hung » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 am

gggg wrote:I would wish you luck but apparently I don't have any lol .

Thanks, me either. Another 6 brown chest.
hung

Postby Wendigo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 am

Almost 4 weeks since seeing e-pots in my shop :(
Same with guildmates and we are on most of the day to check....clearly not about luck or dedication.
I would not mind playing this way if PM gives us the tools to do so.
Wendigo

Postby admin » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 am

Guild shop items' odds have also not been changed as well. There will always be players experiencing worse luck one time and players experiencing better at same time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:53 am

Hung. Don't play insane if you have any chance at all of just going straight to hell. The difference in drop rate is massive.
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:07 pm

admin wrote:
gggg wrote:I believe there is a problem as said 1 gold chest in hell close to 50 runs never had that problem before in any hell map

We have double and tripled confirmed the gold chests on hell map have 10% drop rate of all chests on the new hell bonus map, and as mentioned before everyone gets same drop rate on the same stage/difficulty. If you only get one in 50 runs, then that is indeed incredibly bad luck. Hope your luck will improve soon.

Well I must have been getting incredibly bad luck for the last 4 or 5 maps then because they've all been just as bad. Another 2 days playing difficult stage for imps and haven't had a single gold chest drop in, not even the wrong one! If you're going to make the drop such a ridiculously low rate then the least you could do is put a 5* Imp in that gold chest for the rare occasion it might drop and change that fairy to the 4* Imp. I can't get either but at least that would make it worth keep trying.
mistervista

Postby hung » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Browncoat wrote:Hung. Don't play insane if you have any chance at all of just going straight to hell. The difference in drop rate is massive.

Many thanks for the advice my friend. I usually do, but not sure I can come up with a team good enough this time round, so was hoping to get the card from insane. Was also hoping to keep what revives I have for the upcoming GW, since they don't show up much in my guild shop either.

I'm at a loss. Just got like my tenth gold chest and it was another pixie yet again.

I may just let my energy build up and ask a friend to put up a 7 or 8 star Achilles and give hell a shot and see how it goes.

ATM I'm using:

8* Flora as leader
7* Snake Spirit
7* Echindna
6* Homonculus
6* Mermaid Princess
8* Flora for a friend

And able to get through insane easily with no revives. Any team suggestions for hell would be greatly appreciated.
hung

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Am I the only one with good luck? I've been getting forest imps and spirit of earth from the gold chests of difficult and insane (respectively) with only a few fairies appearing.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Yeah, it's been pretty miserable. 3 days now with 2 imps. I've been getting plenty of gold chests, but they are all fairies.

Hung, maybe swap out homonculus for a terminator?
Browncoat

Postby Endless » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:27 am

The imp rate drop is insane. I've been mining imps for days now. I think I have gotten 3 imps total. And one of them was the bonus one for difficult so we can't really count that as a drop. So I have dropped 2 imps. Woo >.< Lol
Endless

Postby Wendigo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 am

28 runs this morning...10 gold chests...1 imp...now i have to go to work lol)))
Wendigo

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion