Water habitat map

Water habitat map

Postby Phr8 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:51 am

Hi pm..I got a problem..I ran hell stage twice..the 1st run I got a gold chest which is the water fairy..2nd run I got 2 gold chest but when the chest r opened..I only got a water fairy..in other words only five cards appear..could u look into this problem asap plz? Thanks..
Phr8

Re: Water habitat map

Postby pmsupport » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:13 am

Hi Phr8, thanks for bringing this to our attention and it's now fixed. I have sent you a private message regarding the matter.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Phr8 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 am

Its ok pm..I got both cards ..thks for the quick response :P :P
Phr8

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:52 am

5 runs to clear hell (5 revives since I can't use my new skilled forest imp with dual floras)

2 runs to clear insane (no revives)

3 runs to clear difficult

1 run to clear normal
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:14 am

Good job Cloud.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby didak » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 am

CloudStrife11 wrote:5 runs to clear hell (5 revives since I can't use my new skilled forest imp with dual floras)

2 runs to clear insane (no revives)

3 runs to clear difficult

1 run to clear normal

Hey Cloud, 5revives in total or each run? Also do you mind me asking what your running for your Hell team (as Im ridiculously low on rpots).
Cheers.
didak

Postby Loubee » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:05 am

Don't no how you clearing them in 3 runs on difficult I'm auto running and innot getting any gold chests and when I do which is very far between I'm getting fairies I have cleared the stage after 20 plus runs and I can beat both difficult and insane but not in 3 runs lol. My % of drops for imps are very lol with one I whole chest.
Loubee

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:54 am

Thanks Squirrel. For hell I am running 8 star flora leader, naga, Homunculus, immortal snake spirit, sea serpent and 8 star flora helper. 1 revive per run. 115k hp. Kill up to stage 4 with poison when it comes up, for some reason the flora hit doesn't even kill the high defense enemies. That is where I need a revive waiting for a full heal to come up getting hit for 10k each turn (would be a different story with a skilled healer). Stage 4 used the sea serpents power to knock off the two on the left and right. The really high defense enemy on stage four for some reason hits less than the others at ~5k dmg so just farm all your boxes there since you will have time even with an unskilled full heal to keep restoring health. kill 5, then used flora attacks on 6 and 7. Oh, also if you are using flora, target the water imps first because they will seal your earth members. I am sure there are way better card combos to use but this is all I have, Cheers. Edit: it did take me a few more revives on a couple runs until I could figure out that safe spot on stage 4 to farm the 5 boxes, then I only needed 1 per run after that.

Loubee, difficult luck comes in waves for me. I can get two or 3 imps in a couple runs, and then never see another one for 15-20 runs. Especially in the last forest map it took ~3 hours to get the one last imp I needed for skilling. It is by far the most irritating stage
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Damn don't have Homunculus or Sea Serpent. Don't have Mermaid Princess/Queen/Goddess to replace Homunculus when Sea Serpent is switched with Lycan of the Moon :(
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby didak » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 am

Thanks Cloud.
Swapped a couple cards and get by most of the time with Double Flora, Echidna, Sea Serpent, Lycan and full skilled Light Pino. Cheers for the heads up on Lvl 4 too, great farming spot.
didak

Return to Dragon Era Discussion