where are the gold chests difficult water fairy habitat

where are the gold chests difficult water fairy habitat

Postby Loubee » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:19 am

Im sorry if thiss topic might have been discussed, but im frustrated in mining in the difficult section of the water bonus maps, im sorry but i have run this at least 35 times and only had one gold chest outta of the rounds and i have auto run there are no gold chests at all. how am i supposed to skill the imps if i cant even get any gold chests, its seriously a joke.All im getting is brown chests I just auto run the difficult on 5 lines and nothing. Would like a chance of one gold chest without going through loads of energy potions.
Loubee

Re: where are the gold chests difficult water fairy habitat

Postby pmsupport » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:24 am

Hi Loubee, the drop rate of the 2nd gold chest in the current bonus map difficult stage is the same as that in the previous difficult stages. The drop rate has always been relatively low.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Loubee » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:55 am

I just like to get a chance of getting the imp without doing hundreds of reruns. And then getting a fairy after 30 reruns. I no you don't want to make it to easy but come on, I done possibly 10 energy potions just on the diffucult and insane. And my energy is 104. I just have to keep running for 30 mins a time for the hope of one gold chest dropping once every 3 hours to be a fairy :-(.
Loubee

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi Loubee, sorry to hear that you haven't received imps after so many runs. Please note that the insane stage does not drop imps. Imps only drop in difficult stage.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby gggg » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:18 am

No problem getting gold chests in difficult but gold chest with Imp in it is hard gl just keep trying.
gggg

Postby gggg » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:25 am

Now that I have played difficult for a week trying to get imps as I said getting gold chests is easy getting 1 with a imp in it has been a bit of a joke maybe 1 in every 12 or 14 gold chests is an imp the top gold chest drop rate need to be better than that.
gggg

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi gggg, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Browncoat » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am

gggg wrote:Now that I have played difficult for a week trying to get imps as I said getting gold chests is easy getting 1 with a imp in it has been a bit of a joke maybe 1 in every 12 or 14 gold chests is an imp the top gold chest drop rate need to be better than that.

Yeah, I get a gold chest 1/5 or so runs. An imp, 1/50 or so.
Browncoat

Postby Wendigo » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:52 pm

'Bad Luck' - An unpredictable and/or unnecessary outcome resulting from an unfortunate event. "Webster-Dictionary"

The Imp drop rates on difficult are clearly not 'bad-Luck' as they are very predictably bad and Why??? is this necessary.
Constant and predictable 'Bad-Luck' is NOT 'Bad-Luck' at all BUT very 'Bad-Design' !!!

The fact that they have not changed merely means that they have always been badly designed...
Wendigo

Postby mistervista » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Wendigo wrote:'Bad Luck' - An unpredictable and/or unnecessary outcome resulting from an unfortunate event. "Webster-Dictionary"

The Imp drop rates on difficult are clearly not 'bad-Luck' as they are very predictably bad and Why??? is this necessary.
Constant and predictable 'Bad-Luck' is NOT 'Bad-Luck' at all BUT very 'Bad-Design' !!!

The fact that they have not changed merely means that they have always been badly designed...

+1
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion