Goddess of Hearth- Hestia

Re: Goddess of Hearth- Hestia

Postby arcthelad » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Could,

What potential did you have in mind here? I am not seeing it.
arcthelad

Postby CloudStrife11 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:01 pm

I don't know, not going to be a game ending team but for collections sake, having options, and avoiding full monochromatic seals an 8* star hestia with 2 full skilled healers (say dryad and homunculus), another use for apep (other than mines) for dmg reduction (or echidna for hp and cd delay), an 8* hecate, and 8* hestia helper doesn't sound too bad. Even another team with all different full heal cards just for fun. Again not end game material, but at least keeps it interesting to match up fire and recovery cards.

Do I need an 8* of this card immediately? No I don't, but I also enjoy having options and will probably pick up 3 more soon. I don't have a phoenix healer so the option of using another healer of a different element while still getting the hp and atk boost is appealing to me to have a usable fire team now. Again, like with Flora, it is a matter of CP and whether or not the extra atk outweighs having to sacrifice other great cards on a team versus keeping those cards and using a 6 or 7* hestia instead. I know a lot of people are having trouble with these summoner maps coming up with a team involving good cards of every element, this may help them I don't know.

Cards like this and Flora I believe were made for people who just don't do well with guild wars to essentially pay close (not quite close) the same amount of gems they would spend to get a gw card anyway. It gives low to mid level player ability a pay to win option to have outstanding teams. Most cards that I think are utterly useless others use and are integral to them, I can't nor claim to speak for everyone. Given the amount of these I see on the recently recruited list, it looks like a lot of people find this card to be of some use to be spending that amount of gems. Everyone talked about how crappy and wasteful of a card flora was at the beginning and I wonder which card I am seeing all the time for almost everyone's leader.

I do understand the want for better stuff for all the endgame players who have everything and are getting bored, I'm starting to feel that way and I don't have everything. If there were some sort of instance dungeon for the highest level players to work through like most mmorpgs with say a 100m entrance fee and 1 week CD for entering and make it damn near impossible without 200 revives, I feel that would be really friggin awesome to have the opportunity to gain a truly powerful and ridiculous card. End game players don't have to spend gems on revives anymore and their (our at this point) monetary contributions for getting there are really substantial, something insane like this would really benefit the future of this game full of players willing to spend, yet getting bored on cards that just don't really help in any way at this point. Playmage has to start creating more content above "hell" stages which most mid-high level players can really breeze through with ease ( I still don't own a single gw boss card and I don't have to because of flora and am still able to clear every stage of every special map with less than 7 revives at most) I can only imagine what it is like for players who honestly do not even need one revive.

I realize this is not a pc based mmorpg game but the lack of end game content is going to make players who have spent thousands sustaining this game stop spending and stop playing what to me is a really well made, very fun, and very addictive game. The most successful games drive content based for beginner, intermediate, professional, and end game players so everyone has a chance a improve themselves at every level in each stage and stay interested. Unfortunately, the content geared towards pro and end game players got way too easy and boring, and the rewards (especially for Solomon mines) are minuscule at best and too unwieldy to have any real benefit over the 43 seconds it takes for the difficult stage to farm coins effectively.
Last edited by CloudStrife11 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby Benjamin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm

CloudStrife11,

I agree with much of what you said, wish it wasn't all together in one paragraph but nevertheless.

The reason Flora stood about above the crowd of 2.5x leaders is that it amplified HP cards, the most important stat for survivability and allows players to easily have over 100K HP.
In mono red teams Hestia doesn't compare to either 8* Komodo or even 8* Agni,
In multi colored teams it can be used effectively with various recovery cards.
It's also a really powerful arena card.

So all in all I'd say this card is average. Not a game changer like flora but does have some use.

I agree with your suggestion for an instance dungeon. That would be fun to have.

As an endgame player myself I have a hard time staying interested. I have large amounts of revives/energy pots, multiple powerful cards, I average less than one revive when running hell maps in time limited.
Benjamin

Postby ggggt » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:33 pm

I just wish i could have 6 and 8 star version lol
ggggt

Postby CloudStrife11 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Yea sorry my sentence structure went out the window after a few. Don't drink and forum :(
-Fixed a little bit
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby ggggt » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:01 am

Hestia stacks with Apep, full heal cards, and fire soldiers. Great card.
I finish difficult mines on spin 10 as long as i pay attention and dont have any risk of dying if i dont pay attention. Weekends are very efficient now. I see plenty of use for this card.
ggggt

Postby CloudStrife11 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:57 pm

ggggt wrote:Hestia stacks with Apep, full heal cards, and fire soldiers. Great card.
I finish difficult mines on spin 10 as long as i pay attention and dont have any risk of dying if i dont pay attention. Weekends are very efficient now. I see plenty of use for this card.

Wow this is actually a really nice setup, I sometimes don't like to be paying attention using an apep and herald and I end up dying. This is great to just auto roll and not wait 10 minutes. Thanks for the team and my borrowing your 8* hestia lol. You solved my only irritation farming mines.
Last edited by CloudStrife11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cloud
i67e3m
Lord Jefferson Guild
CloudStrife11

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi CloudStrife11, thanks for your feedback and suggestion.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ggggt » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:05 pm

No prob mate. I try different combos all the time. Want to find the best possibilities for every card.
ggggt

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion