Suggestion for a guild store

Suggestion for a guild store

Postby arcthelad » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:26 am

I have a suggestion for an actual Guild Store for players level 180+. The problem with the gem draw issue is that cards get so repetitive -- even the 200 draws -- that gem draws make no sense. How about a store for high level players where you can buy cards outright? Of course, I would assume these would be at a premium, but that would be fine.
arcthelad

Re: Suggestion for a guild store

Postby Browncoat » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 pm

you mean like sailor miles?
Browncoat

Postby mistervista » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Browncoat wrote:you mean like sailor miles?

No, sailor miles are rubbish. With that scheme you have to buy loads and loads of cards you don't want and have no idea what you're getting most of the time, just to accumulate points to use to buy a card you do want. I'm guessing arc means a store that circumvents all that crap and just lets you buy the card you want from the start? Which is how all purchases should be anyway to be fair.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi arcthelad, thanks for the suggestion. That guild store will make all the other card drawing/redeeming mechanism useless though. Also, as the game develop and release more supposed-to-be challenging content, they won't be challenging at all as high level players can buy the most powerful cards they want and level the cards' skills up.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Benjamin » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:40 am

You are suggesting PM make an entire new mechanic to the game for only players 180+, at best sounds very elitist.

I have to assume you're just trolling with an inane suggestion like this. It's not at all fare or considerate of the vast majority of players are who are lower then level 180.
Benjamin

Postby Wendigo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Yes lets make the game entirely pay to win...buy anything no work required. (sarcasm)
How about just offering a one time purchase of all content ever for say 2k usd...you know the way games used to be for like 50usd lol)))
Wendigo

Postby arcthelad » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:57 pm

PM Support,

It is just a new game mechanic once players reach a certain level. It would not invalidate previous mechanics because it takes quite a long while to get to level 180. I no longer do any gem draws except for limited time cards because I rarely get anything new or useful. I don't except the store to include any guild war cards or limited time bonus map cards, just normal draw cards. And, you could limited to one per card to avoid skilling.

OR, if you want to keep the same game mechanics, there are a few ways you could implement it:

1.) Add a new draw level - say 500+ - that guarantees a six-star card that you don't already have or have not drawn before.
2.) Add an anti-draw element that will eliminate a certain card from being drawn. For instance, say I don't want another useless Canoneer, I could put 50-100 gems down to block that card from the draw pool.

ArcTheLad
arcthelad

Postby pmsupport » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi arcthelad, thanks for the suggestions.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion