About the enemy skills in the advanced maps...

About the enemy skills in the advanced maps...

Postby Dudemanbro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:39 pm

I have a couple questions/comments about the advanced maps. With the release of the Flora card ( a great card btw playmage, thank you) i have been spending most of my energy in the last advance maps, as with my 8 star Flora these maps can now actually be completed without spending 50 revives per stage. The range of skills posseses by the enemies makes the maps challenging and interesting. I do have a small beef with the "seal of all active skills". The skill in and of itself is fine ( though annoying i admit) but my issue is with defending against it. Obviously you cannot simply delay till it disappears, as all your skills are sealed. Shouldnt killing the the enemy responsible for sealing you remove the effect? I always though that should be the case with normal seals as well, but was more accepting of that as using a delay skill was effective. In the case of the full active skill though, obviously thats not an option.

Another thing, would it be possible to adjust the remaining turn markers for enemy effect skills like frenzy and debuff immunity down a bit on boss or otherwise large enemies? The counter is covered up by other graphics on top of the screen, making it difficult to see how many spins are left.
Dudemanbro

Re: About the enemy skills in the advanced maps...

Postby pmsupport » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi Dudemanbro, thanks for your feedback.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion