new maps

new maps

Postby ggggt » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 am

Dear Playmage. I have been playing this game religously for a long time now. As a result i have run out of new maps to play. I'm working on getting all the gold chests in the later advanced maps now to get those old raid boss cards that I missed [thanks for adding those by the way]. I just wanted to ask if there was any chance of new maps coming out soon, aside from the time limited maps? Looking forward to the next wave of guild bosses, time limited maps, and raid bosses. I know they are all starting around the same time which makes a major update unlikely in the near future, but I'm hopeful all the same.

PS. If you make paladin a bonus card in one of the requested new maps i will give you all my revives to get it lol. Great game, and happy New Year to the people that make this game so enjoyable.

Also I'd like to point out that no one has complained about the upcoming Sif card so you must have done a stellar job on her because there would usually be a whole topic bashing her by now lol. Keep up the great work!
ggggt

Re: new maps

Postby Armand Star » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:31 pm

tomorrow we start the new guild boss rotation so there's that. we have something to do this week. then... not much else to do till the next war, but the raid bosses are also nearing the end of their current rotation,so hopefully new raids should also come soon

about Sif, we have to admit this is a common problem with the playerbase: if a card isn't stellar, people complain, but when a card is stellar, no one compliments.
soo... someone should say it: Playmage, great job on the new boss card. i like her and i'm looking forward to get her
Last edited by Armand Star on Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armand Star

Postby ggggt » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 am

Although if you change Sif's cd to 20 I will be eternally grateful lol
I
ggggt

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi ggggt, when the current series of raid boss cards and time-limited bonus map boss cards rotates out, a new series of raid bosses and time-limited bosses will be released. A new major update including new normal map stages and advanced map stages is not likely to be released in the near future.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Phr8 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:55 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi ggggt, when the current series of raid boss cards and time-limited bonus map boss cards rotates out, a new series of raid bosses and time-limited bosses will be released. A new major update including new normal map stages and advanced map stages is not likely to be released in the near future.

If I remember correctly..u reply sometime ago that new advanced maps can b added easily w/o client updates...so y not add it b4 the next major update ?
Phr8

Postby admin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 am

pmsupport was only referring to the timing of the next major client update (that would include new maps). It's very likely we would release more advanced maps before the new major client update since we can push most new content without any client updates now.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion