Miles Rewards

Miles Rewards

Postby Roxie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:14 am

Really? Hayyel in the miles rewards? Take that out. That card was exclusive to those that fought in guild war...
Roxie

Re: Miles Rewards

Postby lustghast » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 am

+1000000000
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Postby lustghast » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:17 am

Realy unfair to those who spent the time and hassle to actually get top 3 in war or top 10 place in their guild. I worked hard for my war boss cards. They shouldnt make it an easy buy to players whk want to drop 300$ on a valuable card. Green imp wasnt enough?
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Postby thievingsquirrel » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 am

I didn't even get Hayyel because I was weak but I agree 100%. It's honestly an insult to the people that tried hard in the war to get Hayyel and now you have it in the miles rewards for 12K miles.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby HernHunter » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 am

I must say i am disappointed with new "Redeem miles" rewards. Do not know if anyone will buy them (maybe those who was not in game when Hayyel was in GuildWar). I hoped you create something better than Paris.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 am

Thanks for all the feedback. We will swap out the 12K Hayyel with Future Earth Soldier for 11K. Thetis has also been swapped out for the 7-star Hecate.
admin
Site Admin

Postby HernHunter » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:30 am

Do not get me wrong, but:
1) Thetis or Hecate changes nothing. Both cards we can get from GuildShop, all is needed is patience. I do not think players spend there 10k of SailorMiles, even those new when for 15k they can get some special card, that will never show up in shop,
2) Heyyel or "fut earth soldier" is not atractive. About Heyyel i wrote in previous post so i do not want to repeat. Future Earth Soldier is good card, problem is that almost everybody who was doing raids got at last few of them. Some of us even have few with maxed skill, so do not think it will encourage players to spend SailorMiles.

Please do not treat my post as complains (it is not) & I appreciate your fast reaction in change cards on recent Miles, but to be honest looking from Your (Devs/Creators) point of view you want players to spend Sailors there to bring you some profit, encourage players to recrut for gems and this set of cards does it not.

One more point of reflection about Paris. His active skill is not bad (little slow compared to skilled panzer dragons & fut. fire soldiers 7* & 8*, but it is not bad, it works that same speed as Komodo). So he might be ok as team filler (but as for me i would always prefer to use Atropos in team than Paris). As for me problem is his passive skill. Talking about pasisve skill we must look on Paris as Leader/Co-Leader card & for me he does not pass exam. Each new special maps set you create are at last as hard as previous (if not harder). Most of times you want us to have heaps of HP to survive without use of rPot (or use few of them). Your maps enforce construction of team with high HP. Because lack of HP bonus i do not see his usage as leader on maps when we have to collect chests. I can see his usage only on maps with fast kill needed + no high HP requirements & we already have a lot of this kind of cards.

I wonder what are opinions of other players & i might be wrong, but in conclusion i do not plan to buy this card.

What i am looking now is card like Atropos but in water element. We have now Kirin+Gretel & Goddess Hecate+Atrops combo, but i miss card for Vienna Rain Goddess (do not remember if there was something like this in redeem before).
Last edited by HernHunter on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:51 am

HernHunter wrote:I wonder what are opinions of other players & i might be wrong. but in conclusion i do not plan to buy this card.

What i am looking now is card like Atropos but in water element. We have now Kirin+Gretel & Goddess Hecate+Atrops comob, but i miss card for Vienna Rain Goddess (do not remember if there was something like this in redeem before).

Thanks for your feedback. Please note the series of mileage card was pretty much determined when first 2 were made, especially the active skill and the element cannot be changed. We made a change in the middle of last set on the leader skill, but we can't say just make a water atropos (basically Lachesis with better leader skill) in middle of this series. However we will definitely consider adding more useful cards as mileage reward in the future based on your feedback.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 am

lustghast wrote:Realy unfair to those who spent the time and hassle to actually get top 3 in war or top 10 place in their guild. I worked hard for my war boss cards. They shouldnt make it an easy buy to players whk want to drop 300$ on a valuable card. Green imp wasnt enough?

Just making it clear why we choose to put Hayyel in the reward in the first place, especial to counter this argument:

1. Last chase to get this card was over 10 months ago, any new player will never have a chance to see this card without it being here.
2. There was never statement that Guild War reward will never appear in the mileage award in much later time, in fact we may have stated before that all pass boss cards may appear later as mileage reward so those who missed it due to being new player or too weak before still have a chance.
3. The "working hard" vs $300 argument may sound valid but counter-intuitive because (i) most player would need less than $300 of revive or timer refresh to obtain a guild war boss. (ii) Mileage rewards are here to reward the big supporters of the game, and without them game would be dead a long time ago.

With that said, I would propose we re-instating Hayyel as a 18K reward so it's available to newer players (remove the 11K Earth Soldier since that was available recently). Keep in mind those who redeem this card won't have much chance to farm more imps to lower the CD so it's still major advantage to get the card as the Guild War reward 10 months ago. However, I would like to hear if there are actually:

- Any new players who would want this back as 18k miles reward
- Any more arguments against reinstating a mile card that was last available 10+ months ago and without Imps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby gggg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 am

Hi admin I spent a lot of money in war it's my choice to do so Putting hayyel in the rewards didn't worry me at all maybe it should have been the top card. I think it is a great idea to do that with all the war boss cards it means you can have 1 rotation then if you want the 2nd card you can get in the reward you can then run the war every 4 weeks keeping a lot of players happy as well then you will also keep top team's happy who spend a lot of money by not having to wait so long for a new card

I think that should solve all the complaints give new and low level players a chance to get the boss card and yes you do have to spend money to get reward cards just as some players have to spend money on war cards.

Don't change things straight away let more people have a say first.
gggg

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion