Trusty Knight Hell Map

Re: Trusty Knight Hell Map

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Are these special maps going to return after we cycle through the colors like the last ones did?
RavenoftheBlack

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi RavenoftheBlack, yes, the bonus map will rerun once as before.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Trusty Knight InsaneMap

Postby mefa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the new stuff, it makes the game exciting and thank you for many good things you have done.

I know (from 2-3 years playing this game) that PM/Developers have made this map very difficult intentionally for good reasons, however, it seems this done on the very extreme to the disappointment level.

I see the long discussion about the Hell map but I am going to talk about the INSANE map here. why is it almost as difficult as the HELL map? it has caused the INSANE to be useless....

I don't understand this, would you please explain the idea behind all of this extreme difficulty?? (0CD, 5K+ hits, many brutal attacked, many many random/specific color steals each of them may need an extra revive, high HP, defense enemies,....) all just for the INSANE map which is now much harder than any old previous HELL maps!!!

Also, i suggest renaming the maps....INSANE to HELL and HELL to IMPOSSIBLE (impossible without many revives) to reflect the difficulty level properly.

Also, I suggest easing a bit for the INSANE.. thank you
mefa

Re: Trusty Knight InsaneMap

Postby admin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:36 am

mefa wrote:Hi,

Thank you for the new stuff, it makes the game exciting and thank you for many good things you have done.

I know (from 2-3 years playing this game) that PM/Developers have made this map very difficult intentionally for good reasons, however, it seems this done on the very extreme to the disappointment level.

I see the long discussion about the Hell map but I am going to talk about the INSANE map here. why is it almost as difficult as the HELL map? it has caused the INSANE to be useless....

I don't understand this, would you please explain the idea behind all of this extreme difficulty?? (0CD, 5K+ hits, many brutal attacked, many many random/specific color steals each of them may need an extra revive, high HP, defense enemies,....) all just for the INSANE map which is now much harder than any old previous HELL maps!!!

Also, i suggest renaming the maps....INSANE to HELL and HELL to IMPOSSIBLE (impossible without many revives) to reflect the difficulty level properly.

Also, I suggest easing a bit for the INSANE.. thank you

The Insane attack value isn't exactly has high as previous Hell maps, but the percentage increase in the first 3 wave is indeed is bit high compared to increase in the same waves for Hell. We will lower the attack value of the first three wave a little bit.
admin
Site Admin

Postby pamann23 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Playmage, this map is too difficult and too stingy. I've asked all my friends for advice about a good team, & even a team using fully skilled top cards needs far too many revives & gives little or no payout. I don't know if it was your intention, but think you'll discover that most players (including top players) have stopped attempting hell & insane levels of this map.
pamann23

Postby admin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 pm

We have already lowered the difficulty of insane and hell levels, twice.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mefa » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 am

Thank you so much great ADMIN for lowering the difficulty 2 times, this is your great kind attention towards players...

Actually, my main request which I forgot to include in my previous post was if you could increase the drop rate a littttle bit.... It is so painful if you find and dedicate time and clear the map but you get nothing....

I have already cleared the Hell map 2 or 3 times w/o a gold chest as well as 2-3 times of Insane w/o a gold chest (after initial clearing).

Thank you in advance
mefa

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Hi mefa, the drop rates of the chests are the same with those in the previous maps so they will not be changed.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Vee » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Done skilled Sif with burn ~100-150 rp on farming hell map :)
not said is worth but it's save time on farming process (always get bored when repeatedly farming).
Harder hell map but nice gold chest dropping rate & 5* card can directly use to skill card, are acceptable for me.
Vee

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Vee wrote:Done skilled Sif with burn ~100-150 rp on farming hell map :)
not said is worth but it's save time on farming process (always get bored when repeatedly farming).
Harder hell map but nice gold chest dropping rate & 5* card can directly use to skill card, are acceptable for me.

I agree, I'm also almost done. Got one last skill to go on Sif, but I'm out of energy potions now :(
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion