Trusty Knight Hell Map

Re: Trusty Knight Hell Map

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:33 pm

I have one thing I'd like to say. If you want to skill Sif, why not just farm Difficult?
Earth Page is the rare gold there

The team that I find works the best for Hell and Insane is a god team:
Sif Goddess of the Grain, Loki, Thor, Hel, Mermaid Queen (skilled) with helper Sif Goddess of the Grain.
You can use Freyja instead of Thor if you want to use a Dragon Knight instead of Mermaid Queen.

For a balance team, my one is:
Witch Queen, Sif Goddess of the Grain, Mafdet, Loki, Water Imp (Preferably skilled) with Helper Duke Shepherd Dog (Preferably skilled)
You can use Wicked Witch as a substitute and use the evolved form of Mafdet or Loki if you want.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ggggt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Is the fourth chest on difficult a five-star squire?
ggggt

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:11 pm

No, 4* Earth Page
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ruffriders23 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:31 am

OMG... so the "fix" for this was to add a 1 turn countdown to Pawn of Earth on the first level?!?!?!? Had to burn a revive after 5 turns with a 65k HP team of 8* Shep Dog, 4* Blue Imp, 7* Loki, 7* Thor, and 7* Hel. Then... before I could even get to the skilled 8* Shep Dog's special attack... I had to burn another revive. SO... 2 RPs before level 1 is even close to being over... no thank you Playmage.
ruffriders23

Postby Vee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 am

My balance team.
7*wicked witch (leader)
4*water imp (skilled )
8*loki
7*dragon knight (skilled)
8*Hayyel (skilled)
Friend 8*shepherd dog (skilled) or 8*hathor

I use this balance team when no skilled 8*Hayyel helpers.
Vee

Postby Vee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:46 am

ruffriders23 wrote:OMG... so the "fix" for this was to add a 1 turn countdown to Pawn of Earth on the first level?!?!?!? Had to burn a revive after 5 turns with a 65k HP team of 8* Shep Dog, 4* Blue Imp, 7* Loki, 7* Thor, and 7* Hel. Then... before I could even get to the skilled 8* Shep Dog's special attack... I had to burn another revive. SO... 2 RPs before level 1 is even close to being over... no thank you Playmage.

As thievingsquirrel said, u can farm 4* Earth Page on difficult board if u want to skill Sif. Why farm hell if u can't effort to burn rp?.
Added 1cd = have higher chance to down rp used to 1 rp (for me).
Vee

Postby Vee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:58 am

My lv160 alt acc ($0 used) use this setup on insane. (No plan to play hell map)
8*Nidhogg the Devourer
8*Golden Fleece Guardian
8*Fafnir the Greedy Dragon
4*Water imp (skilled)
4*light Pinocchio (skilled)
Friend 8* Hayyel ( skilled )

1 rp used to clear insane map.
Vee

Postby ruffriders23 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Vee wrote:
ruffriders23 wrote:OMG... so the "fix" for this was to add a 1 turn countdown to Pawn of Earth on the first level?!?!?!? Had to burn a revive after 5 turns with a 65k HP team of 8* Shep Dog, 4* Blue Imp, 7* Loki, 7* Thor, and 7* Hel. Then... before I could even get to the skilled 8* Shep Dog's special attack... I had to burn another revive. SO... 2 RPs before level 1 is even close to being over... no thank you Playmage.

As thievingsquirrel said, u can farm 4* Earth Page on difficult board if u want to skill Sif. Why farm hell if u can't effort to burn rp?.
Added 1cd = have higher chance to down rp used to 1 rp (for me).

I didn't get Sif this last time around... got 16th place by a last minute player spending gems to reset his timer. SO... once I figured out there is a 0% chance of ever beating the Hell stage... thus not getting 10 gems from a 100% completion... I just walked away and left the map alone. Well... I did burn 50 energy to see how they "fixed" it... which was a complete and total waste of 50 energy.
ruffriders23

Postby Browncoat » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:37 pm

admin wrote:
Browncoat wrote:I really don't mind the boss being hard, or using revives, but PM - seriously, you HAVE TO STOP the constant situation where no matter what you do you're dead on level 1 before any skills pop. Give us a chance to get into the fight. This happens on every map. If level 1 was survivable, I'd be fine with the rest of the map. Because then it's about strategy. Surviving long enough for a skill to pop is only about hps.

We have increased the attack timer of one of the enemy on Wave 1 for both Hell and Insane mode. Nothing else will be changed further beside this. I don't expect much revive credits will be issued on this since the original difficult affects everyone equally, but if you spent numerous revives on wave 1 and you farmed Hell/Insane heavily past couple days, please send an email to support@playmage.com and make a special case.

Thanks, but that didn't really help at all. The other thing I'm finding is that any team that allows me to keep the revives down to 3 or 4 requires me to be able to kill several of the mobs on each wave quickly. Problem is, there's no place to farm chests with such a team. I'm finishing the map with 2-3 chests, 4 revives down. No good.
Browncoat

Postby Andy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:15 pm

I've been following this forum for a while now but I think it's time to reply and since the new discussion was already locked, I'll add it here. While a discussion was started about new vs older players having a hard time on the new bonus map all I can continue to see is the fact that older players are the only ones that matter to PM. Not to long ago there was a problem older players had with the miles rewards having an "exclusive" card that should of only been for them so PM took it down. Now, they want to make the maps so difficult... for them as well while newer, or those that have been around 1/2 has long, struggle to get anywhere. I've been playing over a year now and have the last 8 GW boss cards, some 8*, as well as all the last 2 sets of raid bosses and I can't run these maps without spending 3-4 rpots and that's if I kill the boss to keep from spending more, there by only getting 3-4 chests at a time on insane, not to mention forget Hell. I'm not in it to skill Sif, I want the card the level was designed for where as your older players are going for skilled Sif over another card most likely... which as it was pointed out can still happen off of difficult if you want to run it enough.
Andy

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion