Re: Trusty Knight Hell Map

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:09 pm

7* stats are: HP=1200, Attack=1373 and Recovery=482
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Vee » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:7* stats are: HP=1200, Attack=1373 and Recovery=482

Thanks:-) How hard skill hit compare with Gremory? Gremory hit ~243k damage.
Vee

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:50 pm

I don't know, I'm only after 8* ... So I tried to skill with it after levelling it fully
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 pm

While you people complain, I'm just going to get runs like this
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby snowabe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:18 pm

We can't see your pic :/ and it's not complaining, personally I wanted to know if the map was developed properly. Sometimes games release stuff that comes out in a way that wasn't intended... if their intention was for us to spend 10+ revives per hell map then I would understand and probably leave that map for some other day.

Freyja was changed during this guild war and she is considerably harder than she was the first time around so... if Playmage is planning to tweak the map a bit, i'm guessing we were all hoping they'd let us know so we'd stop spending all of our revives :S
snowabe

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 pm

snowabe wrote:We can't see your pic :/ and it's not complaining, personally I wanted to know if the map was developed properly. Sometimes games release stuff that comes out in a way that wasn't intended... if their intention was for us to spend 10+ revives per hell map then I would understand and probably leave that map for some other day.

Freyja was changed during this guild war and she is considerably harder than she was the first time around so... if Playmage is planning to tweak the map a bit, i'm guessing we were all hoping they'd let us know so we'd stop spending all of our revives :S

I see what you mean, also I apologise for saying 'you people'. It was uncalled for, considering I was only thinking of specific people. Also I don't know how to get images to properly work but you can view the image by right clicking and then choosing 'open image in new tab'
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:09 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:While you people complain

It's not so much complaining, as it is telling them that they are driving a wedge between players. By making this map ridiculously hard for even experienced players to get through without burning 5-10 revives, they are pretty much widening the gap between new and old players by putting the cards COMPLETELY out of reach for the newbies.

If a new player wants to burn through 10 revives to get the card, and build his/her deck faster... then so be it. But, for someone who is level 167 to not even be able to finish the run without burning 5-10 revives themselves... the map is just outright crazy.

Notice how PM hasn't responded in 2 days though? They are usually on here every day... but for this 4-page long thread... not a peep from them. HHHHHHMMMMMMM........
ruffriders23

Postby gunpowder-8250 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:16 am

REALLY, WTF! I can beat the gwboss with no revives, but this new map (Dragon Knights) is a joke. You can't get through Insane without a buttload of revives. I 'm done waisting my rpots on this one. Think the developers got something screwed up on this map. I quit until they fix the problem....playmage, do you think we're all rich to keep buying your gems to get through this map....Not happening !!!!!!!
gunpowder-8250

Postby Hypernova » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:52 am

ruffriders23 wrote:Notice how PM hasn't responded in 2 days though? They are usually on here every day... but for this 4-page long thread... not a peep from them. HHHHHHMMMMMMM........

It's a long weekend national holiday since Thursday in China. They will most probably reply on Monday.
Hypernova

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:43 am

gunpowder-8250 wrote:REALLY, WTF! I can beat the gwboss with no revives, but this new map (Dragon Knights) is a joke. You can't get through Insane without a buttload of revives. I 'm done waisting my rpots on this one. Think the developers got something screwed up on this map. I quit until they fix the problem....playmage, do you think we're all rich to keep buying your gems to get through this map....Not happening !!!!!!!

I haven't spent a gem, or bought any gems and it is possible to get through Insane with no revives.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion