Trusty Knight Hell Map

Re: Trusty Knight Hell Map

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:20 am

Even still... the card doesn't call for that much work. Revive and energy pots... burning through both.
ruffriders23

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:23 am

I've only used 6 or 7 energy potions though
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:30 am

Good lord... 7 EPs and 60 RPs?!?!?!?

If this is where Playmage is going with their special maps on mobile... I'll just stop playing mobile all together!!!
ruffriders23

Postby Martin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:22 am

thievingsquirrel wrote:If you're fine with the 8* card's stats:
Bevidere the Trusty Knight, Hp=1586, Attack=1793 and Recovery=596.

I've already gotten 1 skill on it and 4 skills on Sif, but I've also used about 60 revives

I wouldn't mind using 100 revives and 20 ep to get a fully skilled Sif. But unfortunately, my team is not quite as good as Vee's or thievingsquirrel's and i would need a lot more than that.
I have farmed the previous bonus maps with only an occasional revive and fully skilled most of my nature wbs.

My opinion is that the new bonus maps are too difficult and ask Playmage to change it.
I would accept slightly more difficult maps, but not like this.

Please Playmage respond to this request.
BR
Martin
Martin

Postby Browncoat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:00 pm

I really don't mind the boss being hard, or using revives, but PM - seriously, you HAVE TO STOP the constant situation where no matter what you do you're dead on level 1 before any skills pop. Give us a chance to get into the fight. This happens on every map. If level 1 was survivable, I'd be fine with the rest of the map. Because then it's about strategy. Surviving long enough for a skill to pop is only about hps.
Browncoat

Postby ruffriders23 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Apparently Playmage has "No Comment" on the matter.
ruffriders23

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Browncoat wrote:I really don't mind the boss being hard, or using revives, but PM - seriously, you HAVE TO STOP the constant situation where no matter what you do you're dead on level 1 before any skills pop. Give us a chance to get into the fight. This happens on every map. If level 1 was survivable, I'd be fine with the rest of the map. Because then it's about strategy. Surviving long enough for a skill to pop is only about hps.

Yeah, this, pretty much to a T. It is incredibly frustrating to go into a map and face down multiple 0 countdown enemies, many of whom hit harder than the ones with longer countdowns, and watch as your HP bar just dips further and further. I have a fully skilled light Pino, which is the quickest full healer I know of/have access to. It's incredibly frustrating that I can't even make it that long before I'm dead and burning revives.

Sir Bedivere doesn't seem even marginally worth it, but what really breaks my heart is that with the cards I have, I won't be able to skill Sif. I use her a lot, and would love to skill her (Which Playmage claims is the "main point of the game") but these maps are simply too unbalanced, and completely prejudiced against lower level or newer players. I don't have a Flora. I couldn't afford her during the time she was up, so I lost out, and now I'm finding out just how much I lost out. If this is indicative of the way things are going, which it really seems to be, I'll just have to accept that I will never have skilled Guild War bosses. By extension, it makes me wonder if I should even try to get GW bosses anymore, since they're getting more difficult to get and borderline impossible to skill.

Once again, it just makes me wonder why I play, and as the weeks and updates go on, I find it increasingly difficult to answer that question.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Vee » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:30 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:If you're fine with the 8* card's stats:
Bevidere the Trusty Knight, Hp=1586, Attack=1793 and Recovery=596.

I've already gotten 1 skill on it and 4 skills on Sif, but I've also used about 60 revives

It's ok for me to burn rp to farm hell to skill Sif. (Farm Earth Squire Not to farm Bevidere)
5*earth squire can directly use to skill, not like last bonus map need to evolving to 5* for skill.
Skilled Sif may have good use on future bonus map or gw. I may regret if not skill em. (Some of my guild member regret not to skill 4*light pino/dragon knight, 4*blue imp, 5*earth imp etc etc )
Vee

Postby Armand Star » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:32 pm

the main problem is survivig the very begining of the map. if you can die before any of your skills is ready, there isn't really anything to do.

i tested a few teams and i believe than in fact, if we can survive till turn 20 (which is the countdown for a fully unskilled pino) i'm sure we would all be playing the maps happily.

on another note, the knight's skill is an earth damage reduction? congratulations Playmage, this was said for a while and i'm glad to see it: we're finally getting boss cards whose leader skills are something other than "atk and hp become 2.5x of original"
good job there
Armand Star

Postby thievingsquirrel » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Funnily enough, I have 8* Sir Bevidere in my war team and has made me use 1 revive less each run.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion