Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Which game-saving change do you feel is the most acceptable:

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Option A. Double the guild point price of the potions.
70%
Option B. Lowering the guild point reward for coin donation by 50% (to 1 point per 200 coins).
24%
Option C. Make potions in shop buy-once items, but quadruple (4X) the appearance rate so they appear much more often.
5%

Total votes : 37

Re: Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Postby delta » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Well, then I have crap luck then because at least twice I have gone for over a 2 month period without seeing potions in my guild shop which is level 7. And that includes both revives and energy potions in both the x1 and x2 types. I came into this guild war with all the points I had earned in the last guild war because there was nothing decent in the guild shop to purchase. And I do check my shop several times a day!
delta

Postby RavAnt » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:06 am

Good math RavenoftheBlack and we'll written post.

And Delta, Bad luck must be going around because i have also went very long periods of time, even months, without potions in my shop (and NO I am not exaggerating). I have been hoping that they would come before this change was implemented , but no luck.

Also, it seems like admin is upset that nobody voted for option c. I am sorry that your voting poll didn't work out for you, but it didn't work for us either being that all the options were.....well I'll just say it, they were all bad options Or, in your language "extreme crap"
Image ROCK STARS GUILD MEMBER
RavAnt

Re: Improvement on Guild Shop Desperately Needed

Postby Armand Star » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:08 am

(i want catgirls)
yes, there are useful 5* i would really use my guild points for. let me tell you a story:

once upon a time, i was a small player. at one point i obtained a doll. she was a little possessed doll. that doll was a huge help in earlier maps and wars. as time passed, i was growing. i grew up and became a higher level player. my doll that had been with me all this time also grew up and became a hell marionette. now that we stopped being little kids, we entered the tougher levels, and we gained new and strong allies. she couldn't keep up with the tougher maps, but she excelled at guild wars. and me on the other hand, could run the maps without her, but i couldn't keep up with wars. and so, we decided that i would take care of the maps, and she would take care of the wars. to this day she is still a huge help and still is one of my favorite cards. she started as a 5*, and i am glad i had her. she has no further evolves now, but if she had, you bet i would buy some dolls when i see them on shop, even if they were 4* dolls.

*ahem...* (skip to here for serious suggestion)

what would we like to see in the shop? for starters i think we could answer this question. let's put up a list of cards we want to see in the shop.

i think many will agree with:

HP cards
cards that evolve to 8*
materials required for the last evolutions (rainbow map, royal dragon heart)
elemental dragons (and preferably on many rarities, not only 2*)
cards of any rarity that can skill up boss cards

also a separate list for cards that currently appear in the shop and we want them to not be in shop anymore: for this list i think we can just say "all cards between rarity 1 and 3" (except 2* elemental dragons, we want them to stay in shop)

as for 4* cards, there are pinocchos, pawns and i don't know what other cards. no comment there
Last edited by Armand Star on Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armand Star

Postby Okie_1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:25 am

I have suggested, make everyone's shop the same do away with shop levels. Do away with restrictions on how many you can get, have 8 slots. 2,3,4,5,6,7* cards 1 slot material, 1 slot potions (rotate with each refresh) have all cards and materials of same element. Change element every day. Refresh every hour.
Okie_1

Postby Okie_1 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:38 am

Read my proposals on ( A BETTER IDEA ) page 2. They make lot more sense than what we got.
Okie_1

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:17 am

Hi all, thanks for the suggestions. Yes, Okie_1, we've read and forwarded that thread written by you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby BlueGill » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 am

Nice! Hundreds of players read the vote proposition and only 37 total voted! I think the rest took option"D", put your money and time into another game! Thank you playmage for taking the easy way out, don't get creative just put the customer in a position to buy EVERYTHING!! Well top 3 guild scores will never hit the millions again because they ain't gonna pay for the refresh and the revive, heck once they have no revs they won't pay for the refresh either!! Hope it goes your way I've bought gems just to refresh knowing I had revs to support the purchase, no revs no need to buy gems for refresh! Ty for saving me Money!! Have a great day :)
BlueGill

I aint go no friends no morez

Postby Sigourney » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:15 am

Due to the massive amount of people leaving the game, My once full friends list is looking thin, whats the best way to force people to stay?, considering we've just found out what forces them to leave.
Sigourney

Postby Vee » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 am

I play DE >850 days.
Before this poll, average i spend $99.99 per month.
After this poll, will spend $0.
Hopefully DE still attracts me when i burn out all my stockpile potion. I hv no patients to play 2x time limited hell map then needed pay to play.
Pls don't suggest me to play regular map. Also higher lv adv map are required few rp to clear that will cost me $.

Thank you Playmage have provided a great game that accomplished me pass 2-3 year. Good luck.
Vee

Postby Andy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Vee wrote:I play DE >850 days.
Before this poll, average i spend $99.99 per month.
After this poll, will spend $0.
Hopefully DE still attracts me when i burn out all my stockpile potion. I hv no patients to play 2x time limited hell map then needed pay to play.
Pls don't suggest me to play regular map. Also higher lv adv map are required few rp to clear that will cost me $.

Thank you Playmage have provided a great game that accomplished me pass 2-3 year. Good luck.

Right here is the perfect example of why no one wanted this change. PM can talk all about players that spend money getting a disadvantage due to the "loop" issue (that was supposedly discovered well after IT WAS WRITTEN RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM by ArcTheLad in getting the most out of the game, which is also gone now) by newer players being able to use it and not spend the same amounts of money. Now you have those players that spent a lot of money no longer willing to pay another cent. Great plan guys, great plan. Oh, and I love how you moderated one of my previous posts due to "Excessive Flaming" when all I advised was that players have a voice and listen to each other and gave them the OPTION to change their app review in their app stores. Way to remove my voice.
Andy

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion