Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Which game-saving change do you feel is the most acceptable:

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Option A. Double the guild point price of the potions.
70%
Option B. Lowering the guild point reward for coin donation by 50% (to 1 point per 200 coins).
24%
Option C. Make potions in shop buy-once items, but quadruple (4X) the appearance rate so they appear much more often.
5%

Total votes : 37

Re: Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Postby Vee » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:13 am

Previous option B is something about weekend mining top 3 stage get 50% less coin
Vee

Postby Solara » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 am

Vee wrote:Option B changed?
Just curious why option A hv most vote? Would anyone mind to explain why option A is better? Thanks in advance :)
(I thought Option A are more disadvantage for those use gem on gw battle, maybe i miss something.)

Vee, the new B no longer makes any sense. If you buy pots by donating coins to shop, the price of pots doubles under A. Under B, when you donate coins to shop its effect is halved, so the price of everything in shop is in effect doubled. The only reason there might still be B votes is if, like me, they didn't change their vote from when they voted on the old B. Or maybe the voter woke up this morning and thought, hey you know what sounds even better than doubly expensive potions? Doubly expensive everything! I'm glad they thought to ask which I prefer!

If I am misunderstanding the point of B I welcome anyone to help me understand it.
Solara

Postby Vee » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 am

Solara wrote:
Vee wrote:Option B changed?
Just curious why option A hv most vote? Would anyone mind to explain why option A is better? Thanks in advance :)
(I thought Option A are more disadvantage for those use gem on gw battle, maybe i miss something.)

Vee, the new B no longer makes any sense. If you buy pots by donating coins to shop, the price of pots doubles under A. Under B, when you donate coins to shop its effect is halved, so the price of everything in shop is in effect doubled. The only reason there might still be B votes is if, like me, they didn't change their vote from when they voted on the old B. Or maybe the voter woke up this morning and thought, hey you know what sounds even better than doubly expensive potions? Doubly expensive everything! I'm glad they thought to ask which I prefer!

If I am misunderstanding the point of B I welcome anyone to help me understand it.

Thanks for explaining :)
Those 3 options are nothing good for gamer :(
Vee

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 am

I have been following this thread from day one. I don't have any constructive comments because many people have put lots of good stuff out there for PM to get some good ideas . Let alone if they can get creative for themselves to draw their revenue from us willingly.... So just to amuse myself for a laugh, I also have not voted. I would've voted for an option that doubled the existing top three Solomon mines Gold payout :lol: good luck p.m. hope this works out for your players and your revenue, I have a love hate relationship with this game in the last year I am close to 900 day player.l will stick around and hope it pans out for the best. you already have thousands of my $ as for administration posting A while back if I'm not mistaken "this game is not going anywhere" I hope that meant it was not going to shut down, because that could have a double meaning :D ty and good luck
Tasov

Postby Okie_1 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:48 am

Has anything changed
Okie_1

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 am

Yea Loki in this current war has been modified to drain revives since the previous appearance :roll:
Tasov

Postby Mirandasmom » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:49 pm

I having been playing for 988 days and rarely miss a day. I am not a top player but a steady player and have spent money on this game- more than I ever have for any game online or not. I have some good cards and occ Solomon Mine on weekends. I tend to save my GP for good cards ( very rare) and revives ( rare). I check my guild shop a few times a day on week days.I am pretty saddened by PM's decision to limit potions. I can't get through the newer maps without potions. I can't get over 50 K in GW without gems and potions. Your changing the double hit timing and earth seal to random seal in the current Loki GW and new sale seems like a mark of desperation. I am sadden by this. I guess I'll see what happens but you are losing out on new and not so new members here. I guess I'll spend my real money on charity instead.
Mirandasmom, guild: Cherryblossom
Mirandasmom

Postby MeanMom » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Why don't you just sell in game advertising? A game I play puts up ads for the same type of game made by different companies. It only comes up on login. Hell, you could have them come up every hour. Money made, players still happy.
MeanMom

Postby Andy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Tasov wrote:Yea Loki in this current war has been modified to drain revives since the previous appearance :roll:

I have been waiting for someone else to post this. Way to make "important changes" to the game!! This was the last straw for me, thanks for taking a fun game and ruining it with total greed. Trust is gone and get ready to say bye to a bunch of players now. I have just advised my guild to NOT use any revives or gems on this war.
Andy

Postby Lopi » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Mirandasmom wrote:I having been playing for 988 days and rarely miss a day. I am not a top player but a steady player and have spent money on this game- more than I ever have for any game online or not. I have some good cards and occ Solomon Mine on weekends. I tend to save my GP for good cards ( very rare) and revives ( rare). I check my guild shop a few times a day on week days.I am pretty saddened by PM's decision to limit potions. I can't get through the newer maps without potions. I can't get over 50 K in GW without gems and potions. Your changing the double hit timing and earth seal to random seal in the current Loki GW and new sale seems like a mark of desperation. I am sadden by this. I guess I'll see what happens but you are losing out on new and not so new members here. I guess I'll spend my real money on charity instead.
Mirandasmom, guild: Cherryblossom

Funny thing with that random seal its always my leader card and a friend card,
Lopi

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion