Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Which game-saving change do you feel is the most acceptable:

Poll ended at Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:58 am

Option A. Double the guild point price of the potions.
70%
Option B. Lowering the guild point reward for coin donation by 50% (to 1 point per 200 coins).
24%
Option C. Make potions in shop buy-once items, but quadruple (4X) the appearance rate so they appear much more often.
5%

Total votes : 37

Re: Upcoming guild shop potion change [poll]

Postby ggggt » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Probably best to start another thread on loki lol. [I know i go off topic all the time too bwahaha] I personally didnt even notice a difference but im using some fancey cards.

On topic just bought 100 energy pots in shop just in case this does happen tomorrow lol. Been mining like I have never mined in my life lol
ggggt

Postby admin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Regarding loki: As mentioned before, recycled bosses have been updated to have same stats, gp equation, and lower tier rewards as new set to keep things symbol. This does mean it has 1M more HP just like the previous recycled boss and the double hits at 1-2% more range. As for the seal, it wasn't changed at all AFAIK (it was always random deal).

As for the potions, the change is imminent. Please rest assured that we will continue to tune and improve the game as needed to keep the it live and updated. Most of you should have noticed the doubled/tripled EXP and Pal point rewards, and that the 6+ star recruit pool was upgraded (the tutorial recruit pool was upgraded earlier also to help new players).
admin
Site Admin

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:14 pm

"Double hits at 1-2% more range."
What do you mean by that? Does that mean it does the double hits 3 turns earlier than the prior guild war?
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Andy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:27 pm

admin wrote:Regarding loki: As mentioned before, recycled bosses have been updated to have same stats, gp equation, and lower tier rewards as new set to keep things symbol. This does mean it has 1M more HP just like the previous recycled boss and the double hits at 1-2% more range. As for the seal, it wasn't changed at all AFAIK (it was always random deal).

As for the potions, the change is imminent. Please rest assured that we will continue to tune and improve the game as needed to keep the it live and updated. Most of you should have noticed the doubled/tripled EXP and Pal point rewards, and that the 6+ star recruit pool was upgraded (the tutorial recruit pool was upgraded earlier also to help new players).

This is a load of BS and you are not fooling anybody here. If the change to double hits was going to happen due to the update you discussed with the second round it would of happened 2 wars ago. This is directly in line with the fact that you found out how many revive potions people had.

[moderated due to excessive flaming]
Andy

Postby admin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:29 pm

thievingsquirrel wrote:"Double hits at 1-2% more range."
What do you mean by that? Does that mean it does the double hits 3 turns earlier than the prior guild war?

For example, previous set of boss double hits when HP is between 0-35%, the new set hits between 0-37%.

Andy wrote:If the change to double hits was going to happen due to the update you discussed with the second round it would of happened 2 wars ago.

It happened 3 wars ago: Atalanta, Freyja's return, Odysseus all have the current same double hit range.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Andy » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Andy wrote:If the change to double hits was going to happen due to the update you discussed with the second round it would of happened 2 wars ago.

It happened 3 wars ago: Atalanta, Freyja's return, Odysseus all have the current same double hit range.[/quote]

I call BS again. I run the same team set up for each war. I have a Marionette/Healer leader co leader and always have 1 null card for the boss. I have never had to use 2 revives to get to 25 spins before with a set of free spins and surviving the random seal. The double hits have been moved up way more then any other boss before. I didn't even get a seal on the last boss and with 1 set of free spins I could get to 25 and have my marionette pop up without using any revives. Again, quit trying to act like we are stupid and lying to us!!
Andy

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:40 pm

I have to say BS also two wars in a row double hit twice within back to back with 5% boss damaged we are definitely not stupid we can see the difference... Voting poll is been going very well is it I can't imagine why
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 pm

Anyways I'm done with this thread I will wait to see the outcome
Tasov

Postby admin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:59 am

Ah, you are referring to the boss hitting twice earlier, not using their skill earlier (which what I was referring to in my previous post). Sorry for not understanding correctly before. I have double checked and it appears the cool-down was lowered by the design team (probably unintentionally). It has been changed now so the two-hit round starts at the same turn count as the last appearance.
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:36 am

Not that I want to side with the Admin on anything, but I actually thought you were talking about the Brutal Attack ability, too.

Speaking of Brutal Attacks, are they designed to trigger on the boss's next attack after you hit him for a lot of damage? I've noticed that they almost always brutal after a big attack on them.
RavenoftheBlack

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion