Potions / Some better ideas [merged topic]

Potions / Some better ideas [merged topic]

Postby arcthelad » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:26 pm

The way I see it, you can solve this problem by getting my potions in an honest/fast way or getting my money . . . here are some ideas . . .

10.) Make 100 stamina boards that take are awesomely difficult.
9.) Make special boards that are high energy cost that DO NOT allow revives as a condition.
8.) Make a store so high level players can just buy cards. Personally, I don't recruit anymore because I always get junk. Now, if you let me buy an 8-star Apep for $100+ I would do it.
7.) Make 100-200 new cards with 500 gems each, all good cards, and let ONLY those cards be in the recruiting pool instead of old junk
6.) Make a super board with a SUPER cool boss card, and let that boss steal energy potions from you up to certain limit like 10 per board.
5.) Actually take our advice, make King Solomon, and sell him to us. We will buy him.
4.) Make super cool ranking dungeons that are 100 stamina, with near impossible bosses, and let us complete to get top scores and prizes for beating bosses within a certain time limit or doing highest damage
3.) Allow us to exchange energy potions for gems. Say 10-20 potions for ONE gem.
2.) Then, after #3, make boards with again new actually cool cards that cost GEMS to play, not energy. Make these boards last only 60 minutes and appear once a week.
1.) Implement any sort of system that will encourage us ON OUR OWN to spend more potions faster.

FINALLY, get more creative with the game to make us WANT to give you our money! Making a "poll" to basically take potions we have spend thousands of hours mining for -- for me personally -- breaks the trust between the players and the developers. Then, I think, what will they do after this? How much longer will this game even be around?

And here is another idea, let us SPEND POTIONS to take junk cards out of the recruiting pool. So, hey, I don't want to see that three star Cobra EVER again, and I will pay you 50 potions to take it out. Do something except what you are doing, please!
arcthelad

Re: Some better ideas

Postby Lopi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Great ideas hope they will use this and reconsider there plans
Lopi

Postby Andy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:50 pm

+1 to Arc. Very well said and laid out.
Andy

Postby Okie_1 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Hey Arc the lad.. I have a really novel idea why not fix the things that we have asked for so many times. And here's another, not everyone who plays can afford the prices, lower price of gems, $1= 25, $5=150, $10=350, $20=750, $50=2,250, & $100=5,400. Play Mage isn't offering anything that makes a player happy with gem recruiting. Open a page where players can use gems to buy cards they actually want. If they do this their bank will be in good shape.
Okie_1

Easy money for playmage

Postby ggggt » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:34 am

Get rid of the purchase limite on the time limited recruit and i suspect a few people would fully skill onoskelis for a few thousand bucks lol. Its a shame she has skill 1/12 and that its completely impossible to do
ggggt

Postby admin » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:28 am

arcthelad wrote:The way I see it, you can solve this problem by getting my potions in an honest/fast way or getting my money . . . here are some ideas . . .

10.) Make 100 stamina boards that take are awesomely difficult.
9.) Make special boards that are high energy cost that DO NOT allow revives as a condition.
8.) Make a store so high level players can just buy cards. Personally, I don't recruit anymore because I always get junk. Now, if you let me buy an 8-star Apep for $100+ I would do it.
7.) Make 100-200 new cards with 500 gems each, all good cards, and let ONLY those cards be in the recruiting pool instead of old junk
6.) Make a super board with a SUPER cool boss card, and let that boss steal energy potions from you up to certain limit like 10 per board.
5.) Actually take our advice, make King Solomon, and sell him to us. We will buy him.
4.) Make super cool ranking dungeons that are 100 stamina, with near impossible bosses, and let us complete to get top scores and prizes for beating bosses within a certain time limit or doing highest damage
3.) Allow us to exchange energy potions for gems. Say 10-20 potions for ONE gem.
2.) Then, after #3, make boards with again new actually cool cards that cost GEMS to play, not energy. Make these boards last only 60 minutes and appear once a week.
1.) Implement any sort of system that will encourage us ON OUR OWN to spend more potions faster.

FINALLY, get more creative with the game to make us WANT to give you our money! Making a "poll" to basically take potions we have spend thousands of hours mining for -- for me personally -- breaks the trust between the players and the developers. Then, I think, what will they do after this? How much longer will this game even be around?

And here is another idea, let us SPEND POTIONS to take junk cards out of the recruiting pool. So, hey, I don't want to see that three star Cobra EVER again, and I will pay you 50 potions to take it out. Do something except what you are doing, please!

Thanks for the feedback. While some of these idea might sound good on the surface, but in reality they wouldn't really fix the infinite potion loop issue, just as that not many high level players have completed all the advanced maps.

ggggt wrote:Get rid of the purchase limite on the time limited recruit and i suspect a few people would fully skill onoskelis for a few thousand bucks lol. Its a shame she has skill 1/12 and that its completely impossible to do

It takes 24 cards to go up a skill level since you need the 8-star, so that's quite bit expensive for one skill level. We will lift the limit briefly, but will revert this if no one actually buys more than 4.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ggggt » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Bwahaha didnt actually believe that would happen lol. Too bad iy wasnt for Hathor or id be golden [and broke lol]
ggggt

Postby ggggt » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Any chance of a gem sale? Im a tad low lol
ggggt

Postby arcthelad » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:38 pm

It is sad to see this game going down this road, but it is what it is. Unless they take drastic redirection, this game won't be here in 2017. I cannot believe this is happening!
arcthelad

Postby admin » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:15 pm

ggggt wrote:Any chance of a gem sale? Im a tad low lol

Sure
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion