What's the fastest way to level cards late game

What's the fastest way to level cards late game

Postby SheepAtog » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:58 am

I'm grinding to level cards and I'm wondering what's the most efficient/fast way to grind when leveling cards as fast as possible is your only consideration.

.5 cost levels and 1.5 drop levels are one way that seems good, I'm only doing the higher rounds not the early ones.

Jewel dragons is the other way that seems good but I don't always get maximum chests even at 5 gold spins.

Does anyone have any opinions which is faster or have a better strategy I'm not considering?

Thanks guys!
SheepAtog

Re: What's the fastest way to level cards late game

Postby robert276 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:44 am

jewel dragons are the best, in order to max the amount of chests you get try using a 50% reducer/healer (such as catalina/holy priestess for ruby jewels). before the ill advised change to the potion prices in the shop you were able to make enough coin over the weekend to buy jewel dragons from the shop but that isn't an option anymore :(
robert276

Postby ggggt » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:59 am

Its hard not knowing what cards you have. I do jewel 25 energy. My team uses chimera shepherd combo for leaders, a flame maiden which can beat any wave [any poison card or ignore damage resistance card will work as well] and 7 star future soldiers. I spin until abilities are charged and knock out all but the middle dragon on wave 5 then free spin until all chests. If you do this method make sure you dont use an element that is strong on wave 5 [example an earth soldier vs water dragons] or you will knock out the middle dragon and end the map too early. There are plenty of substitute cards you can use, love to hear what others do
ggggt

Postby SheepAtog » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:26 pm

I can beat jewel dragons 25. I'm unlucky and I kill them before getting max chest sometimes. I'll make a better team just for it so that isn't a problem.

Does anyone know when they spawn. It seems random and lasts an hour when they spawn.
SheepAtog

Postby Armand Star » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:10 pm

in the in-game announcements there's an announcement regarding dragons that tells you at what hours they will appear during the day
Armand Star

Postby Hypernova » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:31 am

If you got lots of energy, play jewel 15 instead. In the long run you get more jewel dragons.
Hypernova

Postby MrMoon » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:39 am

I used to play jewel dragons with cards that could poison and took chess warrior pawn as leader. Playing the 15 energy level with assistance of a friends healer. Just make sure you have enough HP in your team. The poison is to kill once you get all 4 chests in the game. Chest 5 you get when you clear the level.
These days I use a HP team, still with the pawn and a healer. But also with a harpy, an echidna, a lycan and a king sea serpent. The 6* of these work as well, the 7* team has 19k HP.
MrMoon

Postby thievingsquirrel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:02 am

I just mine difficult all weekend, I've been levelling once a month easily (I'm level 177 currently).
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:24 am

Cyclops eight* 3-7*werewolf and a dark panz with holy priestess helper... Five line auto spin, Cyclops and werewolves are defense breakers,usually they will all be ready to activate their defense breaking skill between 1–7 and 3–7 when they are all up and ready I stop auto spin and take out all the stages except for 7–7 on that stage I will use the panzer because it will not kill the middle six*Seadragon but will destroy the ones on each side...auto spin again until all chests, drop at that point I will use werewolves or Cyclops and end final stage
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:27 am

Sry I have to edit the stages from 1–7 to 1–5 haven't played c dragons for a long time forgot there was only five stages
Tasov

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion