killing raid boss

Re: killing raid boss

Postby Sir Lukas » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Looks like some players dont bother with respect.Same problem with Lily Fairy,i was many time first on RB and finished with only one card because ended with RB killed yet.This have not happened by players who dont know about it,many of them level 180+.Cheap cheap cheap.!!!!!
Sir Lukas

Postby thievingsquirrel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:32 am

*Sitting back here at level 184 without having actually attacked a raid boss yet*
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby Sir Lukas » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am

I said " some " lvl 180+ players, not all ! It happened again and another player in my guild complained about it.Frustrating !
Sir Lukas

Postby Sir Lukas » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:43 pm

I have a question for admin of Playmage :What is the purpose of having the possibility to fight a Raid Boss who is under attack yet ? Is there any good reason ?
Sir Lukas

Postby admin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Sir Lukas wrote:I have a question for admin of Playmage :What is the purpose of having the possibility to fight a Raid Boss who is under attack yet ? Is there any good reason ?

Allowing concurrent attacks was a decision made by the design team. If we prevent boss already under attack from being attacked, we would need to setup a time limit which can cause more issues for players.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Sir Lukas » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:44 am

Thanks for the answer.I have another question : Is it possible to attack a RB without having the warning message that someone is already fighting on ?
Sir Lukas

Postby wolfchen007 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:17 pm

Sniping out of control at the moment and yes they are ALL high levels that do it...surely PM you can adjust it so if the first person who attacks and kills outright still gets 2 cards. I have now attacked and killed at least 6 RBs and when I check the history, my name isn't even there, just the Sniper's. There are some very greedy, inconsiderate players out there... :evil:
wolfchen007

Postby Merryweather » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Playmage:

I would like to see individual username(s) listed instead of just a number of players, so that we can manage these RB issues ourselves. Yes, we can find out
after the RB is already dead who hit, but that's too late. I also realize that some usernames are used by many different players, but we can confirm who it was
after, if needed. It wasn't a big deal in the distant past when RBs weren't all that great to be honest, but the last 3 cycles have been very strong, and the new
cycle is off to a strong start with Lily Fairy, so more manageability (or at least more active accountability) is needed.

Thanks
Merryweather -- Majestic Warlords (FB server)
Merryweather

Postby admin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:05 pm

The raid boss feature is intended that you share the raid boss with those on your friend's list and guild once you "discover" one. Keep in mind that the raid boss is ONLY discovered by you, not your personal resource that you get to carve out as you please, so the only advantage the game gives you is a head start and a finder bonus. Showing who is attacking before the boss is dead won't make much difference, as we can't interrupt someone from attacking. If you are already hitting them as soon as spawn and still getting sniped (by someone constantly refreshing the boss list and killing them faster than you), then you may choose to deal with the snipers so it doesn't happen again. Keep in mind though if they are that much more powerful than you, they are probably the players who offer the best helper cards.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Agreed - the system is fine as is. It's annoying when a new RB comes out, but it tames out pretty quick. And if you only get one card, oh well.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion