killing raid boss

Re: killing raid boss

Postby ggggt » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Only 1 sorry
ggggt

Postby Browncoat » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 am

So that sucked. I spent all weekend farming mines to try to spawn raid bosses. A weekend's effort, and I leveled my raid boss to level 26. No raid boss drops, though I was able to find a friend that didn't kill his mob, and got a boss there. I was able to net a profit of 5 energy potions for a weekend's effort, and the one raid boss card.

Time limited maps are too hard to farm skill ups. Nobody plays enough anymore to farm raid mobs. The last guild war was so ridiculous I couldn't get the card. It takes all weekend to earn 5 energy potions (no revives, can't afford that). I'm trying to figure out what's left. XP dragons, I guess. Maybe evolve up that pile of baby dragons. Not sure why, though, I haven't used one of those dragons in a long time.
Browncoat

Postby Sir Lukas » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:53 pm

If you have any of last Raid Boss dragons,Nidhogg,Fafnir,Evil dragon of Lybia etc. dont waste your time buying in guild shop or evolving baby dragons.I have lots of them but stopped working on them after successfully evolving a dual light-dark Master of Light and Darkness ,took me lots of GP ,strenghtening cards and over 450 days ! All that work for nothing ! Any recent dragons are better than my 8* dual. :( About new RB Euterpe you have to be fast if you want a piece of it many players kill her in one session at level 70 !
Sir Lukas

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Yeah, I have one of each of the dual dragons, and they're pretty worthless. You'll never be able to skill them, and their stats are lower than most other 8* cards. I used to buy the baby dragons mostly out of habit, but there really is no point. You would have thought that with all the time, effort, materials, and gold it takes to level up the dragons all the way it would be something cool, but...no.

Also, I haven't seen a raid boss drop yet. My Green raid boss is in the high 40s, and I haven't gotten one. I don't even particularly want the blue one, but I'm not even up to level 20 on her yet, so the boss wouldn't drop anyway. Still, it's getting frustrating.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby NaTaCha » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Does anyone else maybe have more thoughts as to how we can work on reducing the 'dick move snipers' and just working on improving manners and respect for fellow gamers? Make it enjoyable all around??

Also. Browncoat. Do you need a new guild? New friends who will help uou improve your gaming experience by teaching you how to mix up your cards?? Fallen Angels still has room for new guildmates. ..i won't hold the sniper thing against ya as long as you play nice

The offer to join Fallen Angels is up for anyone, we've got a few spots open
NaTaCha

Postby Browncoat » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks, I'm pretty much the only one in my guild that plays now, so I'll have to look into that down the line. I think I'm going to buy additional friend slots to open up the game a little. I dropped a bunch of inactive people, so things are getting better.
Browncoat

Postby Armand Star » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 pm

we could reduce snipers by increasing the encounter rate for raid bosses. people will be more likely to fight a different boss if there's more to choose from

or outright preventing a player from fighting the boss while someone else is currently attacking
Armand Star

Postby ggggt » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Or you know, delete people who do it frequently or have your friend ask their friend to stop. If there is only 10 minutes left on a boss Id like it if I could fight at the same time as someone else to give us a better shot so I hope they dont remove a feature just because some people are card hungry. Maybe ask those players to try and leave a sliver of hp left so someone else finishes. That way 3 people get 2 cards. The owner, most damage, and the finisher
ggggt

Postby SheepAtog » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:24 am

your idea GGGT is what my guild tries to arrange in guild chat.

We try and weaken it so everyone gets one card for playing, but have the boss left with a tiny sliver of health so that that the finisher can't also do the most damage giving all 3 possible 2 drops and a few ones as well.
SheepAtog

Postby Browncoat » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:21 am

Lately I've been trying to jump into a fight just to do a little damage before it's killed. If I only hit it to about 40% damage it shouldn't bother anyone. Gets me 1 card at least.
Browncoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion