Orpheus

Re: Orpheus

Postby Zomzom » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:32 am

What chance do you have of beating the boss if you regularly get 5 or 6 consecutive spins where you do NO damage at all as seems to be happening to me quite a lot. I despair sometimes

Zomzom
Zomzom

Postby thievingsquirrel » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 am

0% if you have very low HP. Why don't you try a Hell Marionette/Healer team, it starts double hitting at around turn 19.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby ggggt » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:48 am

Marionette/heal is a classic. Always nice to have an excuse to break out the tried and true cards. Happy I have 2 skills for that light priestess that nullifies light damage...
ggggt

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:39 am

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm also noticing that I'm getting very few free spins on the GW boss. I've been running this boss regularly, and there have probably only been two or three runs where I've gotten more than one set of free spins, and several runs where I haven't even hit one. And considering a set of free spins saves me one or two revives on this boss, I can't help but think that its intentional.

I shouldn't have even gone for this one. It was stupid of me. At this rate, it will cost me around 200 rps, maybe more. Granted, that's probably because of the team I'm using, but still, this is ridiculous.

And you know what? I just realized that I'll only be able to get the 7* anyway, because I'm the only active one in my guild. So, if I want the 8*, I'll have to go through this crap again.

Great. Well, I just shot myself in the frickin' foot.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Browncoat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:13 am

I haven't really noticed a difference in free spins.
Browncoat

Postby ggggt » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 pm

Theyve always been hit or miss and ive never wanted to play a map where survival was impossible without them. Not somethi g you should depend on. Im not trying for this one at all
ggggt

Postby digitalwei » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:24 am

So after a bit of testing, I noticed that Orpheus' 2.5 light multiplier doesn't stack with Gretel's, although, if done in the right order, there's no error message. If you trigger Gretel first and then Orpheus, the subsequent light hits are still only 2.5x. I was rather hoping that Orpheus multiplier would stack, like the old dual Reaper leader deck, and therefore be quite valuable... Any hope for an enhancement/fix to this PM?
digitalwei

Postby admin » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 am

digitalwei wrote:So after a bit of testing, I noticed that Orpheus' 2.5 light multiplier doesn't stack with Gretel's, although, if done in the right order, there's no error message. If you trigger Gretel first and then Orpheus, the subsequent light hits are still only 2.5x. I was rather hoping that Orpheus multiplier would stack, like the old dual Reaper leader deck, and therefore be quite valuable... Any hope for an enhancement/fix to this PM?

Active attribute strengthening multipliers never stacked in the game, nor is it expected in this case.
admin
Site Admin

Postby digitalwei » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 am

Ah well, thanks for the quick reply pm.
digitalwei

Postby NaTaCha » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm

Ravenoftheblack, would you consider joining another guild if you are the only active? Fallen Angels still has spots open :) we are a friendly guild with no requirement except be nice n have fun. Top 20 each war, guild lvl 37 guild lab lvl 20 shop lvl 7.
This is also open to anyone else who may be interested :) happy gaming
NaTaCha

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion