Limited time maps

Limited time maps

Postby Browncoat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Are we doing demonesses again? Seems wrong. Seems like we should be skilling up Aries instead of Shepherd Dog again.
Browncoat

Re: Limited time maps

Postby admin » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello Browncoat,

The special bosses are catching up too fast to guild bosses, because it's 20 weeks for a cycle of a special dungeons set, and 30 weeks for full cycle of new/repeat guild war bosses. We are already at a point were new players are never able to skill level repeated guild war bosses they just received. So the plan is to take a break from new 3-4 star cards that boost new guild war bosses during this set, then next set we will have cards that boosts the Zodiac guild war bosses (when they are being repeated).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 am

Ok, well mix it up then if you can - throw out some imps and Pinocchios during the berak. Not just demonesses :)
Browncoat

Postby Zoya » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:02 am

Browncoat wrote:Ok, well mix it up then if you can - throw out some imps and Pinocchios during the berak. Not just demonesses :)

+1
Zoya

Postby Loubee » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Yep I ain't got a shep dog what I supposed to do with the 10 plus, I got i in need of green imps and light pino that be better. I agree with browncoat. Fed up understatement.
Loubee

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Why is it the lesser Demoness for the Hell map? Isn't it usually the evolved version there? I was considering grinding for at least a few skill levels for Mr. Shepherd Dog, but with the limited drop rate for something I'm going to have level up and then evolve, it hardly seems worth it. Also, didn't the Difficult levels usually have an unevolved one as a gold chest?

It seems to me that you guys are going out of your way to make skilling cards even more time/material consuming and annoying.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby thievingsquirrel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Hell is usually a 4* and Insane usually has the 5*.
The lazy wiki admin
thievingsquirrel

Postby gggg » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:11 am

Let's not cry at a second chance to skill up card .Skilling up cards isn't suppose to be easy.
gggg

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 pm

gggg wrote:Let's not cry at a second chance to skill up card .Skilling up cards isn't suppose to be easy.

No, but "difficult" and "tedious" are not the same thing.

Anyway, it's a moot point for me, as I almost never use my Shepherd dog, anyway. It was the first "good" card I was able to get, but unfortunately I got it the second time it's guild war had come around, and only got one. And, since I'll pretty much never be able to evolve it, it's really not worth spending countless hours, energy potions, and potentially revives for the low drop rate of gold chests to evolve something I never use anyway.
RavenoftheBlack

Return to Dragon Era Discussion