Card Limit

Re: Card Limit

Postby admin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 am

Hi All,

We are already working on a web-interface feature with gem-purchasable extra storage for players to login and store / retrieve from an extra storage. I will let everyone known when it's ready for use.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby admin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:56 am

Hi All,

We have released the beta version of our new web-interface card bank feature. For players who are level 100 or higher at max in-game storage (and with less than 100 space), please check the bottom of the news section at the bottom of the home screen to open the news that says "Extra Card Storage". Use the Game ID and Game Login in the news to login into the new web-based card bank feature. For a URL to the web-based feature is: http://de.playmage.com/store.html

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

Notes: The cards are sorted by rarity from high to low with card element as secondary sorting. Do not use this feature while in battle, as making changes will force the game to refresh.
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:45 pm

thanks, playmage
Browncoat
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby Loubee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:38 am

Liking the new feature of more storage but 200 gems seems way to expensive for poor players like me. Might be worth it for 100 extra spaces.
Loubee
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 pm

So, some feedback. First the purchase price is a little steep for some players, but doesn't seem unreasonable to me. You're close. You might tweak it, or provide smaller increments to help the poor folks out. 20 gems for 5 slots if you think the overall storage cost structure is right.

If possible, please provide a way to sort the cards. The options that exist in the game would be perfect. I'm collecting, so "identical" is the way I keep track for the most part, unless I'm trying to build a team. I want to see the 4*,5*,6*,7*, and 8* versions together, and then archive them all at once. Or maybe i'll keep the 8* out for use, depending.

Otherwise, this is fantastic. Assuming there is no limit to this, it solves the problem from my perspective.
Browncoat
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby digitalwei » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:30 am

Love the innovative approach and think the price is ok. My only problem was that it was very slow and caused (I think) my iPad to lose connectivity. I logged into the store site and decided I would go back to the game to snapshot my bank before messing with it just in case - also it was hard to find what I needed to store due to the strange sort (+1 on the idea to sort identical, which is probably how most of us sort). However, I couldn't get the game to reconnect. Going back to Safari, I couldn't get it to refresh either. In fact no other internet connection was working even if I swiped away the apps. Things didn't return to normal until a hard reboot. I didn't buy yet, but will once I have a bit more confidence it'll work :-)
digitalwei
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Browncoat wrote:So, some feedback. First the purchase price is a little steep for some players, but doesn't seem unreasonable to me. You're close. You might tweak it, or provide smaller increments to help the poor folks out. 20 gems for 5 slots if you think the overall storage cost structure is right.

If possible, please provide a way to sort the cards. The options that exist in the game would be perfect. I'm collecting, so "identical" is the way I keep track for the most part, unless I'm trying to build a team. I want to see the 4*,5*,6*,7*, and 8* versions together, and then archive them all at once. Or maybe i'll keep the 8* out for use, depending.

Otherwise, this is fantastic. Assuming there is no limit to this, it solves the problem from my perspective.


Guys, please add a way to sort the cards on the website. Using it is very tedious.
Browncoat
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby admin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:31 pm

The current sort on the bank storage page should be based on rarity, then within same rarity by element (with same exact card grouped together). We probably can add couple more sort options, so if you have a favorite sort option, please post here with details on how you prefer the cards to be sorted on the new bank storage page.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:43 am

admin wrote:The current sort on the bank storage page should be based on rarity, then within same rarity by element (with same exact card grouped together). We probably can add couple more sort options, so if you have a favorite sort option, please post here with details on how you prefer the cards to be sorted on the new bank storage page.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support


Yes, it's based on rarity, but IMO, the storage area should be able to be sorted by "identical". Think of a bookshelf - you aren't going to store all the last books in each series together, you'll store each series together. Like I said, I'm collecting, so I'm storing sets.

Thanks!
Browncoat
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

Re: Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 am

Browncoat wrote:
admin wrote:The current sort on the bank storage page should be based on rarity, then within same rarity by element (with same exact card grouped together). We probably can add couple more sort options, so if you have a favorite sort option, please post here with details on how you prefer the cards to be sorted on the new bank storage page.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support


Yes, it's based on rarity, but IMO, the storage area should be able to be sorted by "identical". Think of a bookshelf - you aren't going to store all the last books in each series together, you'll store each series together. Like I said, I'm collecting, so I'm storing sets.

Thanks!


Still looking to be able to sort. It's a huge PITA the way it's set up right now.
Browncoat
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion

cron