Card Limit

Card Limit

Postby Browncoat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm

I'm at the point again of having to strengthen after every map. Any chance of getting the card limit increased again?
Browncoat

Re: Card Limit

Postby admin » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:50 am

Hi Browncoat,

There is no plan to increase the card limit. To keep your card count down, you can consider get rid of most of card below 6* and only keep the top evolved card of each evolution chain (at most two in certain rare useful cases).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:02 pm

admin wrote:Hi Browncoat,

There is no plan to increase the card limit. To keep your card count down, you can consider get rid of most of card below 6* and only keep the top evolved card of each evolution chain (at most two in certain rare useful cases).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

The CP values don't support that.
Browncoat

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Browncoat wrote:
admin wrote:Hi Browncoat,

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

The CP values don't support that.

This.

I mean, I understand that you don't want players having teams of nothing but the best cards the game has to offer. It's a minor frustration because I love super-powered characters or teams in anything RPG-ish that I play, but I understand that deciding what to exclude is a good kind of tension for a game like this.

What that does mean, though, as Browncoat points out, is that we do need to keep decent, lower CP cards to support the higher ones. And, since we do not know what the next good card will be, we end up keeping a variety of cards around for those situations where they are needed.
RavenoftheBlack

Postby Hypernova » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 pm

speaking of this, i have a suggestion. in addition to skill leveling up cards, can it also reduce their CP as well?

eg. max level 7* panzer dragon will have 5/5 skill level, dropping CD from 9 to 5. Can you also reduce CP from 30 to 26 at least? i think this will also make older cards (specifically the 8*dragons) more attractive to put in the lineup.

of course gem recruits with 1/1 skill level and CD 5 don't apply.
Hypernova

Postby hung » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 am

Damn, I just logged on to ask about the card limit as well. I'm also having to level after every round. It makes skill leveling cards next to impossible and as mentioned above, we need those lower star level cards due to the cp cap.

We could also use a few more team slots at this point as well. It's frustrating trying to remember all your teams and to have to constantly change them all the time.
hung

Postby mistervista » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:30 am

hung wrote:Damn, I just logged on to ask about the card limit as well. I'm also having to level after every round. It makes skill leveling cards next to impossible and as mentioned above, we need those lower star level cards due to the cp cap.

We could also use a few more team slots at this point as well. It's frustrating trying to remember all your teams and to have to constantly change them all the time.

+1
mistervista

Postby alkis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:46 am

it's a long time (many months) I want to ask this. so please increase the card limit cause I can't play.
c70f9n
alkis

Postby Tasov » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:50 am

I suggested this along time ago, make the monster list section into a vault that holds cards. A small number in the card will determine how many are in your vault and you can add or remove amount of cards you want.of course only level one cards can be stored. I play a game that has that and I hold thousands of cards . I understand to design this would take a little bit of work for your developers, but in the long run it will or should take care of storage problems. And let's face it the monster list section is pretty useless in my opinion as it is thank you
Tasov

Postby Browncoat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Por Favor?

I'm at the point now where i have to delete cards i've skilled up. even if i don't use them that often it's nice to have these
Browncoat

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion