Harpy Queen

Harpy Queen

Postby Hypernova » Sun May 13, 2018 10:00 pm

PM is it that the Harpy Queen raid bosses drop 8* harpy queens?

side note to other players: you CAN have the harpy queen by evolving the 7* harpy card.
Hypernova
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby admin » Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 am

As all previous raid bosses, it drops 7* boss cards, which can evolve into the 8* harpy queen.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby Hypernova » Tue May 15, 2018 12:19 am

admin wrote:As all previous raid bosses, it drops 7* boss cards, which can evolve into the 8* harpy queen.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support


great! now all i have to do is wait for the fire based HP beast (echidna?) to come around instead of waiting for it to appear on my store.

I can finally get a chance to upgrade its delay skills to max.
Hypernova
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby mistervista » Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 am

Hypernova wrote:
admin wrote:As all previous raid bosses, it drops 7* boss cards, which can evolve into the 8* harpy queen.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support


great! now all i have to do is wait for the fire based HP beast (echidna?) to come around instead of waiting for it to appear on my store.

I can finally get a chance to upgrade its delay skills to max.


I hope so as I have been checking my shop at every opportunity looking for Echidna and can't remember the last time I saw one. It must be a year or more! The guild shop is pretty useless.
mistervista
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue May 15, 2018 6:04 pm

I, too, have been waiting a long time to see a Naga in my shop. I am really hoping that the fire HP Raid Boss follows the same pattern as the Harpy Queen, because I really like this idea that the 7* raid boss is, potentially, more useful than the 8* depending on your teams.
RavenoftheBlack
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby mistervista » Sat May 19, 2018 2:43 pm

I have to say I'm very disappointed with the HP of the Harpy Queen. It's still classed as a HP card so considering the previous 7* Harpy had 3900ish HP the new one which is 8* and has to be strengthened up to level 60 and uses 30cp as opposed to the previous card's 17cp it's extremely disappointing that the new one only has around 600Hp more!
I was expecting the new 8* card to have nearer 6000 when fully levelled.
mistervista
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby Hypernova » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 am

mistervista wrote:I have to say I'm very disappointed with the HP of the Harpy Queen. It's still classed as a HP card so considering the previous 7* Harpy had 3900ish HP the new one which is 8* and has to be strengthened up to level 60 and uses 30cp as opposed to the previous card's 17cp it's extremely disappointing that the new one only has around 600Hp more!
I was expecting the new 8* card to have nearer 6000 when fully levelled.


well, i guess having a 8 star harpy queen is just for collection's sake. the only ones im aiming for would be fire and light, the 2 "snakes".

fire is self-explanatory, 3-turn delay every 11 turns is going to help a lot. i've clocked over 4(or 5 years?) on this game and i only managed to up its skill level by 1.

for light, poison is always handy, especially when it comes with huge amount of hp. useful when i have to tank lots of damage but lack strong hitters.
Hypernova
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby admin » Tue May 22, 2018 9:06 am

The new 8* HP cards adds ~600 HP, ~600 Attack, and ~200 Recovery, as well as much better combo and passive skills. If highest HP per command point is the only thing you need, then 7* version may be better.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Just out of curiosity, is the Harpy Queen going to cycle back around a second time, or will there be only one round of these HP Raid bosses?
RavenoftheBlack
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Re: Harpy Queen

Postby mistervista » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 am

Well this is coming around again. How boring. Can't they think of anything new to make this game more fun?
mistervista
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am


Return to Dragon Era Discussion

cron