WAR FREQUENCY

WAR FREQUENCY

Postby tntgamer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:57 pm

WAR FREQUENCY: just letting you know that as you statistics show you are losing more players every war and I suggest it is the wars being WAY TO CLOSE and seriously suggest you go back to monthly wars or lose more but if this is your intention it's working happy gaming
tntgamer

Re: WAR FREQUENCY

Postby DeeJay » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 am

I agree that the wars are too frequent. Actually it just seems like one long war that never ends. I find the wars very wearing since this has been this way for a long time. I recently quit a guild that I have been in for about 2-3 years because of the war requirements. I need a break from the wars. Maybe then I will recover some of the fun I used to have playing this game.
DeeJay

Re: WAR FREQUENCY

Postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:28 am

This is an old topic that was already resolved before. Last time when players complained about war being too frequent, we started rotating new boss and repeat boss, so you really only need to participate every 6 weeks if you want to get the new boss cards. Players can choose guilds with looser requirements if they find the 3 week participation cycle too frequent.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion