App is unstable

App is unstable

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:55 am

PM,

The way you have this game set up, the higher levels take ages to play. If I look away from the game for a few min and the phone turns off or I switch over to another app, the game shuts down. So I lose any progress on the level I'm playing. I don't think I have completed a level in over a week because of this.

Something has changed, whatever it is please fix it. Game is not playable.
Browncoat

Re: App is unstable

Postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:11 am

Hi Browncoat,

Nothing has changed on our side at all. The phone's OS usually decides to kill off the app stored in the background (including from sleep lock) whenever it's running low on running-memory (RAM) to run other apps, and this decision making process can vary from phone to phone and OS version to OS version, and some tool apps can kill off apps as well. If the game app is being killed more often recently, you might have installed new apps that runs in the background taking up more RAM, or you may have updated to a new OS version. If you turned on battery saving mode can also cause apps being backgrounded to be killed. To alleviate, you can try to manually remove other apps stored in the game memory while playing the game.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Nothing has changed on my end, and it does it when it's the only app running. It is not in power-saving mode.
Browncoat

Postby Browncoat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Changed all settings to allow Dragonera to have free reign. No power saving, never put to sleep, go nuts. Using very little of my memory, there are no memory issues at all. Still shuts down when i'm toggled off the app or my phone goes to sleep.

Game is made to take forever on levels. As it is, it's unplayable.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:13 am

Have you tried disabling battery optimization for the game (the biggest suspect if app die when they backgrounds), and making sure you don't have any task killer or similar utility app running?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Hundreds of gold chests lost at this point. Every single time I have a gold chest on the last few advanced maps, I can't get to the end of the level without it crashing.

Every time.
Browncoat

Postby Loubee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:13 am

Welcome to my world I’m still waiting for the framework for iOS constantly crashing timer not working been 3/4 months now. Can’t play this game gotta keep switching for screen to screen always freezing.
Loubee

Postby Browncoat » Fri May 31, 2019 12:53 pm

Probably 100 gold chests at this point lost. Getting so old.
Browncoat

Postby admin » Fri May 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Are you using an iOS (iPhone/iPad) device? We are working on a newer version of the game for iOS that hopefully will solve the iOS 12 kinks. It's taking a while due amount of changes caused by new Apple requirements and iOS platform changes. Please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Browncoat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:49 pm

admin wrote:Are you using an iOS (iPhone/iPad) device? We are working on a newer version of the game for iOS that hopefully will solve the iOS 12 kinks. It's taking a while due amount of changes caused by new Apple requirements and iOS platform changes. Please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

No, Android. And since my recent post it's gotten much, much, much worse. It seems to only crash when it's running in the background, but the way you have these levels set up to take FOREVER to get through, that's pretty much the case any time I play.
Browncoat

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion