Meh!!
mistervista

Re: NUT

Postby iuwan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 am

Is it that bad?
iuwan

Postby mistervista » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:35 am

Well put it this way, I wouldn't want it even if it was free. We have to wait a whole month for the card to change, hoping for something useful and then it turns out to be worse than the previous one. It's really disappointing.
mistervista

Postby admin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Why wouldn't you want the card with the highest Attack stats (and substantial HP stat), not to mention the one of the most useful leader skill (78% damage reduction takes 12% less damage than 75% reduction).
admin
Site Admin

Postby RavenoftheBlack » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:33 pm

admin wrote:Why wouldn't you want the card with the highest Attack stats (and substantial HP stat), not to mention the one of the most useful leader skill (78% damage reduction takes 12% less damage than 75% reduction).

I don't see a lot of point in the damage reduction, in general. It's largely worthless against Guild bosses. The only thing that really matters there is attack boosts, because success depends on killing them as quickly as possible.

Now, admittedly, for grinding it might be potentially useful, since you guys designed most of those maps to be as frustrating as possible to grind, with waves of enemies doing tons of damage quickly. So, maybe massive damage reduction with a full heal of some kind might be a fix. Although to be honest, I gave up on grinding for "good" cards a long time ago, because the drop rate was just too low to be worth the time for me.

Having said all that, I don't think it's a bad card, and if I had a Light team that I used often, I would consider it, because I'm a big fan of the symbol change ability, especially on a 5 turn countdown. But at this point, there are really only two types of cards I'm waiting for. I'd say what they are, but I sort of feel like you guys would go out of your way NOT to release them, so I'll keep it to myself.

Regardless, while I'm usually pretty critical, I will say that getting a new card every month is actually really good, and it's just natural that not all of them will appeal to everyone. What I think would be great, though, is an opportunity to spend gems on old event recruit cards. There are some that I couldn't afford before but can now, but there's no reliable way to get them.

Oh, well.
RavenoftheBlack

Return to Dragon Era Discussion