Fyi gamers on iOS

Fyi gamers on iOS

Postby Tasov » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:33 pm

I recently updated iOS 12 on my tablet and my game is glitching so I am just putting it out there for you guys on Apple. Just be aware if your device will except iOS 12 and you have dragon era and you want to download the iOS 12 you will experience some unfavorable changes. Like your health will drop when you get hit but you will not see the numerical attack on you and a few other quirks.the game is still playable but it's not how it was designed.support/develope team from what I understand will be looking into this iOS 12 problem. But no timeline on it being corrected .
Tasov

Re: Fyi gamers on iOS

Postby Tasov » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Administration this iOS problem is very troublesome and hampering my war attacks. Can you please let me know the status of fixing it. How long before my game can get back to normal? I hope it's sometime soon.either way let me know something about what your plans are on the iOS 12 not jiving correctly with dragon era thank you
Tasov

Postby Loubee » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:01 am

I had this for absolutely ages know and my game is not good every time I get chest it’s stops I have to completely shut game down to play, and restart from last point. I’m gonna have to retire if this doesn’t get fixed. Non of the support is helping with people putting money into this game with no updates it not good. There is nothing I can do timer constantly going to back and forth between screens. Why aren’t you doing anything.
Loubee

Postby Tasov » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:34 am

More than likely developing team is probably working on this let's just be a little patient I'm sure they will get to the root of the problem . Even though my game sucks I have too much time invested to quit, so I am hoping my patience will pay off soon
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Is there anyone that can respond to my last question from administration? Waiting to read what the plan is on the iOS 12 problem
Tasov

Postby admin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm

We have estimated about 2-3 months of development to rewrite the entire game's iOS version using a new framework that isn't affected by the iOS 12 change. This work is still be evaluated and pending to be scheduled.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:37 am

Ty for reply
Tasov

Postby Loubee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 am

Well least it be fixed I put too much money into this game and I don’t want to retire I just have to wait it out. Hope it be 2/3 months.
Loubee

Postby Loubee » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:26 am

It literally getting worse my game is constantly crashing every time I get 3 chests or a free spin, my game crashes and there nothing I can do but restart the game, I haven’t got no android backup phone ect. I only got iPhone XR, it driving me crazy. You should be updating game to suit all formats. Fed up is understatement, what I supposed to do it been like 4 months and it so frustrating I get 3 gold chest on one spin and it crashes and starts at the beginning of game again from last save point and I lost everything. Nothing happening.
Loubee

Postby admin » Tue May 21, 2019 4:57 am

Good news. We making some progress on a newer version of the game for iOS that hopefully will solve the iOS 12 kinks. In addition to the game code and assets, the development tool and game framework needs to be updated due to Apple requirement and iOS platform changes, so this update might take a while. Please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion