Gems "First Purchase Bonus" Clarification Question

Gems "First Purchase Bonus" Clarification Question

Postby Peridot Weapon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:20 am

Not sure if this is really a 'support' question, because it's not so much a problem as a need for clarification.

I'm enjoying the game enough to consider putting some of my hard-earned money towards a few gems.

In the Shop, both the Gem Refill and Coin Refill options show the following text:
First Purchase Bonus - Receive Extra 20% on all purchases!

So my questions:

Does this mean you get 20% more gems than what the game currently lists?
(For example, it shows 120 gems for $9.99. Would this actually be increased to 144?)

And since this is described as a "First Purchase Bonus," does that mean you'll only get the extra gems the FIRST time, and any future purchases will give you the normal amount of gems listed?

Finally, is this offer only available for a limited time?

Thanks for any answers.
Peridot Weapon

Re: Gems "First Purchase Bonus" Clarification Question

Postby admin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:58 am

Yes you would get 144 gems. And it's only offered when you purchase for the first time and we have not decided the length of this offer yet (could be permanent available as long as it's first time purchase). You can buy multiple times while the screen shows the offer, but if you leave that screen, the 20% will no longer apply.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Peridot Weapon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 am

Interesting.

So if, for example, you only had $40 instead of $50, you could buy two $19.99 packages and get ... er ... 312 gems for each of them (instead of the usual 260 each), as long as you didn't leave the purchase screen and bought them both back-to-back? Or if you only had a couple dollars, you could buy a couple $.99 gem purchases and get 12 gems each instead of the usual 10.

In most cases, you'd just want to buy the "next package up" ($10 instead of $5, $20 instead of $10) instead of buying a cheaper one twice, since you'd get more gems that way.

(Yes, I'll "number-crunch" everything. And I suppose it's a little more important to do so when my wallet is invovled!)
Peridot Weapon

Postby admin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:25 am

Yes, as long as the bonus text appears you should get 20% more. You still get more buying the higher package instead of buying a lower one twice though.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Support