Continuous battle slot scroll bug

Continuous battle slot scroll bug

Postby digitalwei » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I thought I just posted this, but I don't see it on the support thread, so am reposting...

First, thanks for the great game. I've been enjoying this on my iPad lately. It is fun to be part of the early group! I've found only 1 major bug, which has hit me thrice.

Sometimes the battle slots will never stop scrolling. Twice I've had all 5 columns scroll for 5+ minutes before I got tired of trying to figure a way to stop them and restarted the app. Once only the rightmost 3 columns kept scrolling and again, I had to restart the app to fix it.

In all cases, you lose the battle and any accrued chests, coin expenditures you made along the way. Once, this was particularly irritating as I was in a hard Ocean area encounter where the boss would hit me for 5K (and I had only 3K hp), so I had used over 10 rounds of gem revivals to try to win (mainly since I had a 2nd tier chest I wanted to keep). When I got locked by the never ending scrolling slots, it was upsetting to lose all that.

Anyway, I cannot replicate this reliably (and don't really want to), but it seems to occur when I hit Spin too fast or too often.

One thing you might consider, to help alleviate this, is to give us a config option to turn off animations, or to allow early touches to skip past any animations and just get on with the battle. The animations are entertaining at first, but quickly get in the way of rapid gameplay.

Thanks again!
GreyRose
digitalwei

Re: Continuous battle slot scroll bug

Postby admin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:29 am

Thanks for the bug report. We will forward this to our dev team to replicate/fix for the next version update.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Continuous battle slot scroll bug

Postby LokiDeusChaos » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 am

It happened to me two times in two days. My butt still hurt for the chests i lost :-(
LokiDeusChaos

Return to Dragon Era Support