Chapter 4 Dragon Ice Sea: Ruler of Western Sea BUG

Chapter 4 Dragon Ice Sea: Ruler of Western Sea BUG

Postby kmal » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 am

No matter what I do, I constantly do 0 damage to the final boss of this level. This is a bug yes?

Also on another note, Wild cards have a zero percent chance of appearing unless you use one of the 6 star card's abilities. Same thing with gold chests; they rarely appear.
kmal

Re: Chapter 4 Dragon Ice Sea: Ruler of Western Sea BUG

Postby admin » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am

Thanks for the report. The boss is intentionally setup with extremely high defense value. (You need either poison or fix damage skill member to defeat it).

The wild card is intended not to appear unless you use the card skills. Golden chest are very rare, especially toward later part of the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Pedake » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 am

So, from what I gather, since I have no cards that do a fixed amount of damage or poison, that I am basically screwed. If I cannot even do minimal damage to this boss, then what is the point of playing? I have spent a long time developing my current card set, only to now find out that I have to start the whole game over again! This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of!
Pedake

Postby pmsupport » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi Pedake, you can choose a friend leader with fix damage or poison to help you get through this stage. There are a lot of cards with these skills, such as:

Poison: Night Snake, Night Cobra, Night Maiden, Cannibal Lotus, Flesh Lotus, Necromancer

Fix Damage: Fire Maiden, Flame Maiden, Flame Sorceres, Werewolf, Lycan of the Moon, Cyclops, Cyclops Chief, Cyclops King, Lilith, Lilith Demon, Demon, Greater Demon, Judge of Dead Osiris, Grim Reaper

Should be easy to find several friends with these leader cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Lickzy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Pedake wrote:So, from what I gather, since I have no cards that do a fixed amount of damage or poison, that I am basically screwed. If I cannot even do minimal damage to this boss, then what is the point of playing? I have spent a long time developing my current card set, only to now find out that I have to start the whole game over again! This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of!

Hi Pedake,

As the PMSupport stated, you can use a friend that has poison. If you'd like, you can send me a friend request "acencd" and I can put up a poison card for you. I have a maxxed out Flesh Lotus Queen 7 star that does 3014 points of damage per turn. It's leader skill is that it has a chance to do a "moderate" amount of damage to any enemies that attack you. By my estimates, moderate seems to be about 25% of the enemies hit points.

Soooo send a friend request and PM or email me (i'll PM you my email address) and I can put up that card for you to use.

Best of luck and have fun playing Dragon Era!
username: lickzy
guild: obscurity
player id: acencd
Lickzy

Postby Midas » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:36 pm

What about Demetra card? That do 30000 earth damage to all water creatures.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Return to Dragon Era Support